Former President Jimmy Carter has Lost His Mind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Sep 16, 2009.

1. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/13/o...l=1&adxnnlx=1253120400-pywinDmdkZjl4vvTHRul+Q

I does not matter what was actually said. According to liberals it is only important what they imagine was said.

"The normally nonchalant Barack Obama looked nonplussed, as Nancy Pelosi glowered behind.

Surrounded by middle-aged white guys — a sepia snapshot of the days when such pols ran Washington like their own men’s club — Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at a president who didn’t.

But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!"

Hey Maureen Dudd, it does not matter what you heard, it matters what was actually said. Someone may want to put this woman on medication because she is hearing words that were not spoken. The New York Slimes stoops to a new low.

#21     Sep 16, 2009
  2. Jimmy making Billy look like the smart one.

you heard it here first.

#22     Sep 16, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

Obama is a lying moron... only the Left and the racism industry is fanning the flames of racism like Jimmy Carter did... they get votes and make money off of it.. They have sued the private sector employers until they would have to have rocks in their head to hire a black worker... so they have black voters on these reservations in the inner cities that can only get public sector jobs or welfare... and they tell them it's Whities fault they are poor and keep them voting for them...

Democrats fought like mad when people wanted to put language in the health bills that specifically excluded illegals and asked for proof of citizenship.. they eventually compromised and set things up so that all an illegal has to do is lie about being a citizen and Bingo!! Free health care for another Democrat voter, spare no expense, it doesn't come out of Democtat's pockets that much...

'Ya see, when the guy said "You Lie", he meant that Obama was lying, not a lying nigger boy...

So all the nigs in the USA are like gorillas in cages at an inner city zoo, they get their payoff from the token payment from the Democrats in that they get to throw monkey shit at the tourists all day... they have legal superiority, that costs Democrats absolutely not a penny, the cheapshit bastards, and it benefits the Trial Lawyers in that nigs are encouraged to sue over anything and everything... meanwhile the tourists have juicy private sector jobs and small businesses and don't seem to mind that much... until you try to destroy their health insurance...

#23     Sep 16, 2009
  4. +10

#24     Sep 16, 2009
  5. +11

#25     Sep 16, 2009
  6. Arnie

Arnie

In my adult life there have been 8 presidents. Jimmy Carter was by far the worse. Yes, even worse than GWB. I've done work with HH and its a great organization, but that doesn't change the fact that his was a failed presidency. And he failed on all levels. The only success he had was with Sadat and Begin.

#26     Sep 16, 2009
  7. Speaking of which . . .
    You still short and getting your butt handed to you bro?
    Have you seen your buddy "Petey Moss" lately?

I heard he got banned.
    Cesko too.

That means the ET "neo-cons" just lost another two posters.
    :D

#27     Sep 16, 2009
  8. Why if I may ask?

#28     Sep 16, 2009
  9. JDL

JDL

now this is some funny shit, obama is comming for you boy :p stupid fuck, we don't need american like this. :p LMAO, you scared boy

#29     Sep 16, 2009
  10. yeah....reading this post convinced me that Carter is wrong, his comments were staged and ALL of the opposition to Obama is motivated purely on a political basis..:confused:

I am also amazed that all of those singing the praises of Joe Wilson just glossed over the post.

#30     Sep 20, 2009