Former Obama Student: Obama's Ignorance of Constitution Embarrassing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

A. Actually, it is, but you just don't understand it.

B. No need to get all giddy. It's not a bad living if you presented accurately. I didn't say I wanted to trade places.

#21     Apr 5, 2012
  2. Ho Ho!

Now ET is in on the liberal conspiracy??:D :D

Yeah, just as I thought, the closer we get to November, the more you guys are going to implode!

Hilarious!:D

#22     Apr 5, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see how.

Just as well, it requires technical skills, objectivity and the ability to think and perform under duress. Not many with your disposition can do that.

#23     Apr 5, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

And we all know that, for you, "thinking" is synonymous with "performing under duress."

#24     Apr 5, 2012
  5. If you think I'm wrong,I dare you to re-post your statement using the offending word.

#25     Apr 5, 2012
  6. Have you ever heard a southern black man referred to as a "redneck"?

#26     Apr 5, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

#27     Apr 5, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I would have thought he would have the whole thing memorised by now so that every time he gets destroyed in an argument, which is pretty much any time he opens his mouth, he can simply resort to his book of 1001 racial slurs and figure out a way to claim the person who is destroying him is a racist.

#28     Apr 5, 2012
  9. jem

jem

1. That bloggers opinion about hissy fits shows that opinion really are like a party of the anatomy.

2. Greta stated she did not feel the DOJ would have to comply.
    Good for her. Typically she really tries hard to be neutral and at times she leans libertarian on the fox but lets not forget she was a liberal plaintiff's lawyer on CNN.

I find her opinion useful... I too wonder if DOJ has any reason to comply.

3. But, THIS IS CERTAIN OBAMA'S STATEMENT COULD BE SEEN AS A VEILED OR EVEN EXPLICIT WARNING TO THE JUDICARY BRANCH.

It had to be challenged, the courts had to stop a Constitutional Crisis before it could simmer.

That court is heroic for stopping a constitutional crisis before it really started.

Obama was playing brinksmanship with the republic... The court did the right thing.

#29     Apr 5, 2012
  10. jem

jem

Lawrence Tribe had to weigh in to walk this disaster back from the edge of a crisis between the executive branch and the courts.

Can you imagine what must be going on in Federal Judges minds right now... after what Obama said. Would they even want to hear DOJ cases; if it just gives the executive branch and opportunity to refuse to listen.

Courts have already had to hold the administration in contempt.

http://forgottenliberty.com/judge-obama-contempt-offshore-drilling-ban/

This is 10 times more irresponsible than anything Bush ever said.

Look at this walk back.

"Constitutional law scholar Laurence Tribe, a Harvard Law School professor and former mentor to President Barack Obama, said the president “obviously misspoke” earlier this week when he made comments about the Supreme Court possibly overturning the health-care law.

Mr. Tribe, who calls the president one of his best students, said in an interview: “He didn’t say what he meant…and having said that, in order to avoid misleading anyone, he had to clarify it.”"

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/...sspoke-on-supreme-court/?mod=google_news_blog

#30     Apr 5, 2012