Former Obama Student: Obama's Ignorance of Constitution Embarrassing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm...I gonna have to get back with you on that one.

#11     Apr 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

#12     Apr 5, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No more than Odumbo embarrassed himself when he proved his ignorance beyond any doubt, to objective individuals anyway.

#13     Apr 5, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

If you really believe what you just wrote, then you have just proven that you don't even understand the substance of the matter. You have chosen to limit your awareness to vacuous and erroneous talking points. But that's okay. The fact that Smith made a fool of himself will play itself out in due course. And by that time, no doubt you'll be on to the next imaginary premise.

On the plus side, I admire your consistency.

#14     Apr 5, 2012
  5. I have to give luke that also. He has definitely proven the adage that rednecks are just too dumb to die.:D

#15     Apr 5, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

More racist comments from the chief racist on ET. Does that mean it is OK for us to call you the 'N' word when we feel like it?

#16     Apr 5, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

"Redneck" is a state of mind, not a matter of race. Just like, say, ignorant or hate-filled or pspr.

#17     Apr 5, 2012
  8. comment self censored due asymmetrical conduct by ET moderators.

IOW: The truth from me would get me banned but drivel from rcg blithely goes through without a hitch.

Yeah wonder how switching a few names and derogatory words (focused on another race ) around here would be viewed by the moderators as OUTRAGEOUS and unacceptable behavior?

I myself am not offended by the words but by the hypocritical asymmetry of what is acceptable vs ban-able offensive behavior.

#18     Apr 5, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I understand it's absolutely non of your business. LOL

Judging by your query yesterday you admire my "gig" as well.

Sucks to be you huh?:D

#19     Apr 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've noticed that as well. Double standard and or Reverse discrimination of sorts.

#20     Apr 5, 2012