Former Miss USA: TSA agent ‘touched my vagina’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/14mKoAptaiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Before commenting or passing judgment on those dopes at TSA I think I'm going to need to see her vagina, just to clarify it was in fact touched.

3. :)

[​IMG]

4. Hello

Hello

When i saw the video i was wondering how the hell she could have been "Miss USA." After googling her and seeing pictures of her online all i can say is that it is a goddamn miracle what they can do with photoshop.

5. You're right, it is a miracle what they can do with Photoshop, which is why you are one hell of a stupid SOB for calling anybody else out who doubts the legitimacy of the "Official Long Form BC".

You walked right into that one asshole.

6. Hello

Hello

LOL, let me know how the birther issue works out for you.

7. That's the same girl? Wow!

8. imagine what those full-body scanners do to an average looking person.

Ban!

9. I want to know, How did Pat Down get the job? Has his birth cert been checked? How come Pat gets away with this? Has his medical records been checked?

This young virgin is quite right to be so upset at her experience with Pat, but Pat sounds like he just needs friendly advice about first base first.

10. newtoet

newtoet

I have to admit, I am somewhat impressed by how articulate she was in this situation. I expected to see an air-head babbling and acting like she had some sense of entitlement, but it was exactly the opposite. She seemed very intelligent, and for those of you questioning her looks - she is traveling and wearing no make-up, so of course she is going to look completely different than a staged photo shoot. She has a natural beauty about her, though.

In short, a seemingly smart, good-looking girl who appears to be somewhat down to earth despite being semi-famous. I'll take that over Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan every day.

#10     Apr 29, 2011