Former LAPD cop on a murder rampage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Feb 7, 2013.

1. TGregg

TGregg

. . .

You mean, just like the LAPD?

#11     Feb 7, 2013
  2. hughb

hughb

#12     Feb 8, 2013
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've lived in many different cities in the USA and a few abroad.

The LAPD is uniquely dangerous among all of the police departments I've seen in action. They are quicker to shoot or beat people they are interacting with than any cops I've seen anywhere including Mexico.

It doesn't matter if you are the victim of a crime or the perpetrator, if you come into contact with the LAPD there is a chance you are going to be beaten or shot or both.

The LAPD is the single-most corrupt, incompetent and dangerous police department in the world. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is the second most corrupt, incompetent and dangerous police department in the world.

The culture here is to not report crimes so that you do not have to undergo the risk of coming into contact with the police. Lots of people here have ended up beaten, shot or arrested by simply trying to report a crime. The cops here quite commonly shoot your dog when they've shown up after being called out about a crime that has been committed.

#13     Feb 8, 2013
  4. True 'dat

I read the guys manifesto, he's a Democrat basically..

Think about it, you grow up Black in a culture that believes the cops are oppressors, then you join the PD and find that cops are Republicans.. then you can't make the adjustment, you can't come to the full realization that Republicans actually exist.. and they don't think they owe you anything for all the racism and slavery.. they actually think that you have to make your own way in life, damn, you have to go on a rampage.. they've left you no choice!

#14     Feb 8, 2013
  5. Who knows. We're breeding anger and dissent. People aren't marching on DC with pitchforks, the citizens are taking it out against fellow citizens.

#15     Feb 8, 2013
  6. Let's just face reality, cops are just a legally sanctioned gang and the long arm of a fascist central govt.
    too bad most people are oblivious of this fact.

#16     Feb 8, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

You don't show up to a gun fight with a ...well... pitchfork.

#17     Feb 8, 2013