Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Jun 25, 2012.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

http://govtslaves.info/former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

now, let's listen to what truths the zionists have to say....

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL

Another ET member has gone over the edge. I always did think that your mental health was fragile. Try getting some exercise and ease up on the booze.

3. How did Cheney fly all four planes?

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Remote control silly. :D

His pockets were full of nano-thermite and the guy now posing as Dick Cheney is an obvious clone.

We need AMT4SW in here to tell us how we're all Zionist puppets and how deeteewah is a CIA operative with inside information lol.

5. ...and mad as a hatter. Genius/extreme competence and nuttiness are not exactly an unknown combo.
    As for you, lost all your aliases eh? Or all your marbles? Seeing you start a few completely stoopid threads lately. I'd always figured you for another dumbass conspiracy loon, but you were ignorable without automated assist until just now.
    Not that I'll be missing anything...

6. You know, this kind of logic pretty much guarantees that anything extraordinary told by extraordinary people gets the mad genius treatment. And while many genious types do have "quirks", should we dismiss it out of hand?

When I listened to coast, Art would have retired USAF pilots on who would say that yes, they saw UFOs. Becoming a Top Gun is clearly for the very exceptional. Does that mean they are crazy?

7. "Amazingly, rather than giving us a new age of enlightenment, where information efficiently flows to the masses and an informed consensus can be achieved - Google (GOG) has actually polarized our nation because - no matter how asinine your opinion/interpretation of the facts may be - you can use Google to help you find thousands of other lunatics who agree with you and reinforce your wrong-headed beliefs."

8. pspr

pspr

Yup. Cheney started going bad when he shot that lawyer friend in the face with his shotgun. And his motive was ---- so he could call the shots in a real war. LOL :D

9. JamesL

JamesL

He used The Force.

#10     Jun 26, 2012