Former Governor NOT Voting For President in '08!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Jul 24, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

Last week, Jesse Ventura... former governor of Minnesota [and certainly more politically aware than nearly all Americans]... said on Larry King Live TV show...

" 1. I'm not voting for President in November.

2. The Government lies to me [and all of us, of course] constantly, and I'm tired of it.

3. Neither party represents my desires for the government nor future of America.

5. Neither party has shown any fiscal responsibility"...

Too bad EVERY American couldn't have seen this show and reflected upon it...

I live in Denver, Colorado... in a short time the city will be hosting the Democratic National Convention... many around here are all hyped-up and a-buzz... makes me want to go PISS ON EVERYONE'S SHOES... :mad:

2. I don't blame him but I think the whole thing about him running for Senate was a ruse to sell more books and get on the TV circuit. I never thought he was serious about it. He said awhile ago that he was done with public life and had it with the U.S. govt. Who would want to be a senator and live in D.C. when they can surf on the Baja and live on the cheap in Mexico? Not me.

3. gnome

gnome

Hey MOD... you're wrong for shifting this off to the "back page".

You have done what the Gummint does... shifted the important information to the background so that the average person doesn't see it...

I think Ventura's comments on national TV were VERY important... not something to be dismissed lightly.

4. gnome

gnome

You've missed the point entirely. It's not "all about YOU"...

5. Just be thankful that the bastards haven't yet started a nuclear war.

6. gnome

gnome

Likely will when oil supplies get too tight.

7. Actually, I don't regard Jesse Ventura as all that politically aware. Self-promoting blowhard, yes.

That said, I don't like either candidate, and I can't imagine who would, outside the liberal media, the far-left kooks and the open borders crowd. The rest of us don't have a candidate.

8. Yes, it is actually. We all have a choice to make. But Ventura is using his appearances more to make $$$ than anything else. Nothing wrong with that but he is definitely in it for the attention and the buck.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

We need a grass roots nation wide revolt against our federal government.

"...That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,..."

We, the people, need to make a new declaration of independence. We don't even need to write a new one. Just put today's date on the original.