Former BSC banker, Harvard grad to teach cupcakes

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Aug 15, 2008.

1. A title means nothing, all that matters in the end is how much money you have in your bank/brokerage account. A few years ago, I started a staffing firm, and I'm the CEO, CFO, and COO. I work from home, make great loot, wear shorts all day, but I'm still the CEO.

#21     Aug 15, 2008
  2. We all have ideas for 'if we had it to do over again.'

#22     Aug 15, 2008
  3. #23     Aug 15, 2008
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

cool, then the kid can brag about taking a lesson from a Havard grad.

#24     Aug 15, 2008
  5. bidask

bidask

she's a Division I swimmer!

#25     Aug 15, 2008
  6. all i have to say is.. "I'd hit that !"

#26     Aug 15, 2008
  7. Greenwich Village, 5th floor... what's her hourly rate? :D

#27     Aug 15, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

:p

In Greenwich im saying at least $150 per kid per day.

Idea will get old pretty quick, its one of those ideas you create, make as much money as you can on it and walk away and start something new.

#28     Aug 15, 2008
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Doesnt show anywhere in here that she was a former BSC banker, VP that is....wouldnt one want that in their about ME section.

Jessi is a graduate of Harvard University, where she earned an economics degree and was a Division I swimmer. As one of the oldest of 23 cousins, she has a passion for kids and their development. In her previous life as a swimmer, Jessi started a company offering technique lessons for young swimmers and brought the same enthusiasm and fundamentals to the pool as she brings to the kitchen today. In addition to years of learning in the kitchen with her mom and sister, she's taken countless classes from The Institute of Culinary Education and The French Culinary Institute. Jessi lives in Greenwich Village in a fifth floor walk-up apartment which provides her with good exercise to burn off all of her baking calories!

#29     Aug 15, 2008
  10. #30     Aug 15, 2008