Former Assn't Fed Housing Comm'r for Bush I: "Goal of Swine Flu Vac Is Depopulation"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 23, 2009.

1. da-net

da-net

I understand your anger is mostly because you do not have an understanding of Social Security (I confess that mine is also lacking). Social Secirity is what gov't types call "a work in progress", translated that means they will change the laws, regulations, or just plain lie to keep you from collecting .

Social Security was sold to my grandparents as a way to protect themselves in old age after the depression of 1930s and my grandfather and others lost all of their money deposited in banks. My grandfather "contributed" to Social Security for himself for over 25 years, he died before collecting anything. His heirs collected nothing, but the gov't was there to collect estate taxes.

Many people that lived thru that depression, did not trust banks anymore and the reasons were obvious...the banks did the same BS they did recently and are continuing.today. If a bank ceases operation and you have over $250k in it, then you could lose it all over the $250k as some people are finding out today. Back then, they just took all of your money...

My father "contributed" to his Social Security contract for over 50 years, and died one year after reaching the age required to start withdrawing.

I am a "baby boomer" and I am not ready to retire yet. I have "contributed" to my contract for almost 47 years. I get yearly statements from the SS administration and when I first started getting them I noticed that the gov't only counted the monies I had paid in (which was about 50% short of actual payments compared to records) and they never showed any interest accumulation.My wife's statement has about 75% missing from her contract again compared with records.

None of the missing "contributions" are for medicare remittances. that is another issue.

we've tried to "talk" with gov't about the missing monies, but they don't have time or did not get the call or any number of other excuses.

Should you be angry, YES! But not at the boomers, but at the gov't who took all the money, did whatever program was wanted by politicians (btw..they do NOT work for us). The politicians pissed away the money.

The money (if I get any) will probably not have any effect on my life, but EVERYONE OF US, including YOU has a contract with the gov't and they should honor that contract. It is the same as you paying for car insurance, If you wreck your car Do you expect the car insurance company to take care of the damages? Of course you do! We all have been and are paying on a contract, but the gov't is going to find a way to screw us all

You are paying for your contract and I believe you will never see anything from it....So What Are You Going To Do About IT? Keep pissing and moaning about boomers, or ....?

btw...your parents are probably boomers...do you want to kill them as well?

#11     Jul 23, 2009
  2. All I need now is a hairless cat and to shave my head, c'est ne pas?

#12     Jul 24, 2009
  3. Here's another nut that believes there is a plan to take over the US, Europe via depopulation. She has filed charges against the WHO and the UN.

All just because vaccine maker Baxter sent over a dozen countries 160 pounds of live bird flu Baxter got from the WHO. H5N1 kills 70% of those infected. It was labeled as swine flu vaccine.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14475

WHO moves forward in secrecy to accomplish forced vaccination and population agenda

by Jane Burgermeister

#13     Jul 24, 2009
  4. This?

[​IMG]

Or this?

[​IMG]

By the way, the chem trails things is real.

I absolutely believe there's credible empirical evidence supporting their locations and the fact they are toxic; cause and motive are a different story.

I already have a large tract of land in Leelanau County, Michigan, that is fertile, has a working, 200 foot deep well with good water quality, and is far enough away from industrial and population centers to be considered as safe as you're going to get.

#14     Jul 24, 2009