Former Assn't Fed Housing Comm'r for Bush I: "Goal of Swine Flu Vac Is Depopulation"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Swine Flu: What I Believe
    Catherine, Daily Musings, Financial Permaculture, Life, Money & Markets, Mortgage Markets and News & Commentary
    July 22, 2009 at 10:07 am
    Catherine Austin Fitts

I believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season.

These days, I keep remembering my sense of urgency leaving the Bush Administration in 1991. We had to do something to turn around the economy and gather real assets behind retirement plans and the social safety net. If not, Americans could find themselves deeply out on a limb. I felt my family and friends were in danger. They did not share my concern. They had a deep faith in the system.

http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

:confused:

2. I've read her stuff... especially her online book “Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. and the Aristocracy of Stock Profits”

She interned at Goldman Sachs in the 70s, worked at Dillon Read, and was a senior official in HUD under Bush I. She was an insider - that's what's really troubling. It's not so easy casting her views aside as a crackpot conspiracist blogger.

Very troubling if it's true.

3. She's NOT a nutcase, which is why I posted this.

What the hell is going on here?

4. Lunacy. While I agree on the fact that a rising population will never be sustained on this planet and something will have to happen, the idea of a "Rainbow Six" type conspiracy is silly. Anyone who understands anything about virology knows that you cannot manufacture a bio weapon and then be sure you have the vaccine for yourself. A virus is a living organism that mutates at it's own will, and your vaccine could easily become worthless. Then what do you do when your own are dying as well?

A more intelligent way to do this is through war or chemical means, but even then you've got to make sure you don't wipe everyone out. There's no way to reign in war once the machine is unleashed (especially in the nuclear world) and chemical means is impractical on such a large scale.

5. Illum

Illum

I support any depopulation that gets rid of the baby boomers. A disaster of a generation who outsourced everything for a quick pop to their stock options. They frowned upon the very middle class life that was the envy of the world. And an embarrassment to the greatest generation who told them to take off the tie dye, stop eating acid and get serious. But "no man.. that aint groovy" Suck it boomers here's to the swine flu

Currently our baby boomer friends are trying to be the last ones to eat at social security troth while we pay for it. No, no, no, we aint payin and you get zip, hit the streets old man

6. You have the mind of an evil genius.

I like that.

7. TGregg

TGregg

You guys better watch out for Chem Trails.

I remember the first time I watched Dr. Strangelove. The nutjob general seemed such a far out lunatic that I had a very hard time even laughing at his character. "Our precious bodily fluids", lol. He went on and on about fluoridation. It seemed so far removed from reality to me that I didn't think it was funny in the least little bit. Back then, that is.

Now however, the character wouldn't be humorous because he'd be too realistic.

8. Though it was for different motives, Marc Faber has mentioned this as a future possibilty. He has warned investors to get out of the cities and buy a farm and wait this out. Saw him on bloomberg saying that water supply poisonings, dirty bombs... could be reality. His reasoning was that a conventional world war would basically be too destructive. An attack disguised as a terror-inspired one would be more effective with the least amount of collateral damage.

I'm taking Fabers advice. I have plans to go to a quiet mediterranean island and restart some vineyards my old man abandoned 40 years ago. I may even decide to stay there - they have WiFi now - I can trade and focus on good wine.

9. aegis

aegis

+1

Awesome.

10. "Simply understanding and facing the truth of what is happening and doing it together has real power. Another action that we can all take from where we are is prayer. I believe that prayer of people acting in alignment can create a “force field” that can shift the course of events. I have no idea how to organize such a process…I just believe that it can happen.

So your spiritual and mental power is great, no matter what your body endures.

My prayers are with you,"

Catherine
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am skeptical of a person that think from prayer of many people together, a "force field" can protect them from harm.

#10     Jul 23, 2009