Forgive me Father for I am about to sin and disgrace myself by naming my prediction for Dem nominee.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jul 30, 2019.

1. .

Elizabeth Warren

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  2. Banjo

Banjo

Surprised they haven't skewered Biden yet, maybe tonight. I think you're right but there's still plenty of time for mud slinging and just plain stupid to unfold.

3. I still say the actual candidate has yet to announce.

vanzandt likes this.
  4. Oh absolutely. Some of this will go all the way to the very end before it is clear. Biden will be in there for the long haul, but all that frothy support that just came from name recognition will fall off in the next couple months. He has lost half of the frothy stuff already. But he wont lose all of it. He will still be a player.

And in regard to the VP, well we most likely will go to a brokered convention so I dont if the nominee will even get to pick their VP- more like it will be handed to them if they want to broker a deal.

5. I am always up for surprises.

Just as long as they do not live in Chappaqa.

But I dunno. That could be fun too.

:cool:

6. smallfil

smallfil

It has to be from the Globalist Wing of the Democrat Party. They control the party and the monies to fund the nominee! The extreme liberals like Pocahontas, Elizabeth Warren and I am Black, Kamala Harris need to fluffed up as a distraction. Only one that would maybe, pass muster in the current clowns is Joe Biden but, even he is just a minor, annoying gnat and nothing more! He does not quite measure up! Even Bernie Sanders with his loyal followers will not make it to the end! They stripped him of his followers when it was time to cast the votes and replaced them with Hillary Clinton supporters. That can happen again. They are just waiting to thin the herd of clowns they have! After that, they are going to say that for the good of the Democrat Party, they have to nominate someone with a chance to beat President Donald Trump and that would be Hillary Clinton!

7. That would be awesome too.

I do like the sight of blood.

Especially when it is lefty on lefty which it would be.

Bubba probably will be hoping for some interns to help him with all his "needs."

8. Nothing wrong with putting yourself out there and making a prediction. I salute you for getting specific and naming names. Biden is the only hope to beat Trump. Warren is Worn Out. No way in hell she beats Trump.

9. elderado

elderado

Absolutely. She's just in hiding now.

10. [​IMG]

#10     Jul 30, 2019
    Clubber Lang likes this.