Forget Money - Best Place to Live

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ShoeshineBoy, Sep 3, 2008.

1. wartrace

wartrace

On a sailboat touring the world. My second choice would be on a large (1000 acre+) farm right here in Tennessee.

#21     Sep 27, 2015
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

California & Monaco

#22     Sep 27, 2015
  3. Humpy

Humpy

My dream is to have an airship to travel the world. Modern airships can lift 66 tonnes with precision. One could cruise the world flying sightseers, surveying and heavy lifting jobs too.

#23     Oct 24, 2015
  4. Banjo

Banjo

#24     Oct 24, 2015
    • Buy a small studio condo in your home town/city to use for storage and a permanent address.
    • Buy a motor-home to travel all over the USA and Canada.
    • Laptop for trading from Wi-Fi hot spots or Starbucks.

:)

#25     Oct 24, 2015
  5. Humpy

Humpy

Buy an airship and live in the clouds.

#26     Oct 27, 2015
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I like the sound of the farm.

#27     Oct 27, 2015
  7. Have heard good things about Costa Rica. Apparently there is a community there with 100K Americans.

#28     Oct 28, 2015
  8. Ditch

Ditch

I've visited Costa Rica more than once, it's a beautiful with friendly people but they have no food culture whatsoever. For me as a food lover this was a big disappointment. I don't think I could there for long without the unavailability of great food getting on my nerves. Maybe it's different in a American expat community, where they import a lot of specialties, that aren't available anywhere else.

#29     Oct 28, 2015
  9. Don't they have Mexican food? I don't know about you, but I could eat burritos and green chili three times a day! :)

#30     Oct 28, 2015