Forget G20, its now G19 vs USA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MohdSalleh, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Here is some information.

Obama was in India for 72 hours or 3 days and he spent 7 to 8 hours with Indian leaders. What was Obama doing in India for remaining 64 hours?

In India Obama was talking about Mahatma Gandhi all the time. Somebody should tell Obama that Gandhi was shot dead for some reason (which I do not know). Gandhi was terribly wrong. Leaders are not shot dead without any reason. They must have done something wrong.

Ordinary Indian people and leaders were forcing Obama (USA) to declare Pakistan a terrorist state. I am saying that the 19 Hijackers on 09/11/2001 were from Saudi Arabia (if I am correct). So USA should declare Saudi Arabia as a terrorist state.

USA signed $10 billion business deals with India. I think $10 billion is invisible when USA debts have reached $60 Trillion to $200 Trillion.

India desperately wants permanent seat on the UN Security Council. I fail to understand what is so important about UN membership. Give it to India. Also I was surprised to know that India is not a member of UN Security Council till now.

So, basically Obama’s India travel was a vacation and useless.

Let us wait for other countries news and G20.

#21     Nov 9, 2010