ForexPeaceArmy: real or not? Who to trust?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Completenewbee, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Hi all,

I've been searching the web now for hours and still no proof who is right: is forexpeacearmy (with that Felix guy who is SUPPOSED to be that russian guy) a fake review/anti-scam site or not? Not that I care to use any of its reviewed services, but still, I want to know!!

You see a lot of people involved on this site, on its forums, tests going on for those forex signal services etc.. and of course some reviews come out ok, but none that obvious.

The site claims that it is being bashed by proven to be scammer-brokers/signal providers (many have anti Forex P Army sites too that look convincing, but also a bit over the top in their arguments)

So, you think, ok, this guy and his site(s!) probably is just being bashed by some group for reasons of revenge... but then again... it smells fishy too.

Who is speaking the truth, FPA or the bashers?

One of both is lying because you get 'even other' review sites that hate FPA with their own reviews (all pretty much opposed offcourse :)) )

And last: I realize you answering me might as well be one of both sides... (cause that's what they do so well, quickly creating fake accounts, posting and review spamming etc... :) ) Who to believe these days?

(English not my mother tongue: sorry for grammar etc...)

2. I think you have to take that site with a grain of salt. It seems to me that most of the people who post reviews are just horrible traders who shouldn't have been there in the first place and don't understand the workings of the markets. 99% of the people who post lost their bankroll and are going to blame it on the firm they were trading with.

3. does not have a good reputation

4. I sugggest you GOOGLE Felix Homogratus aka Dmitri Chavkerov and decide for yourself.

Dmitri and his "wedding" are a good story!

5. Yes, I know, only can't find any proof Felix and Dmitri are the same person. So, might still be a bash thing? I honestly don't know anymore. I'm looking into selling a low end (a low end of one of my systems through clickbank and have it tested and reviewed by several parties)