ForexKiller will Kill you!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by celdred, Dec 13, 2007.

1. ScapGF

ScapGF

I am glad someone else finds this as absurd and hilarious as myself. Seriously, for anyone who wants it, I have some great property in Florida, lol.

#11     Dec 15, 2007
  2. LOL it is absurd. ha ha

#12     Dec 15, 2007
  3. is this forex-killer the one where you input the prices and they tell you where to buy/sell ?

#13     Dec 15, 2007
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Yep. In the year 2007, you still have to manually input 10 closing prices. However, its incredibly complex algorithms do some real magic with those 10 closing prices, I'm sure.

Of course, if I were a cynic, I'd say the program just spit out a buy/sell based on an MA or basic oscillator, cause what else can you do with 10 closing prices?

FWIW, I bought it mostly for kicks and thought I'd backtest it a little. But when I realized I had to manually enter 10 prices for each price bar, I quit and got my refund.

#14     Dec 16, 2007
  5. celdred

celdred

Read between the lines friend, it wasn't about the file. It was about the TOTAL lack of response and service from a Company I had just paid good money to for a product which was defective.
    Get it?
    Like buying a new car without wheels. Who would?

#15     Dec 16, 2007
  6. I just downloaded it for free. It didn't come with instructions so I deleted it.

#16     Dec 16, 2007
  7. ScapGF

ScapGF

Look, I know its annoying, its just that, to go along with your car analogy, buying a product from such a ridiculous website would be akin to buying a Pinto after seeing it advertised in the paper as the fastest, most reliable, most fuel efficient, luxurious car in the world and then complaining when it doesn't start, lol

#17     Dec 16, 2007
  8. its a good thing you paid with your credit card, so you can challenge the charge, as you didn't get what you upaid for.

Right????

[There is a good reason some vendors offer you a "60-90 day money back guarantee."]

#18     Dec 16, 2007
  9. celdred

celdred

What on earth is a pinto?

#19     Dec 17, 2007