ForexKiller will Kill you!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by celdred, Dec 13, 2007.

1. celdred

celdred

Scammers and cheats !! I paid good money to Andreas Kirchberger and his mob, only to receive software that CANNOT be used. I repeat, CANNOT be used.
    Why?
    Because the Instruction pdf file sent with the software is empty.
    I have emailed twice the last 2 days, to the web site "Contact Us" address, and not one reply.
    Kirchberger is a thief, a slimeball.

2. wtf?

care to give more info.

3. celdred

celdred

Simply this - the pdf "Instructions", how to use the program - kind of important one would think, was empty, nothing in it.
    I emailed their website contact address for 2 days - not one reply.
    Customer Service? - down the drain.
    I will say no more in a derogatory manner, except that there is no way I can recommend them.

4. celdred

celdred

Thank you very much. You should be running FK's Public Relations Department. I sincerely appreciate your help and reply. Re.

5. ScapGF

ScapGF

Jesus, was it that necessary to freak out? Looks like it wasn't hard for someone else to find the info...

6. nealvan

nealvan

Well if you pay for something you expect it to come complete.

7. LOL out of curiousity I checked out the site. Freaking hilarious. That is pure garbage. LOLOLOLOL

more like scam-in-a-box.

8. ScapGF

ScapGF

Sure, but you have to be an absolute moron to have bought anything from that website. On their main page the first testimonial starts off with, "WOW! I've bought alot of..."

"Alot?"

I didn't realize that was a word.

In fact, the top of the website even says, "Now rated #1 opportunity online."

I can't even take that site or this thread seriously. Think about it!

To the original poster:

Of COURSE this guy is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. LOL EXACTLY!

#10     Dec 15, 2007