FOREX Vs STOCKS

Discussion in 'Forex' started by 0008, Nov 6, 2008.

1. 0008

Theoretically, FOREX is a better tool, because it's operated 24 hours a day, so you can even play it after work. Also, it's a huge pool of money there in FOREX, so no one can effectively control the price level of a currency.

Practically, there are a lot more scam on daytrade FOREX than STOCKS (I don't know why, anyone knows?). Also, it seems that more people who is known to actually earn some money is from STOCKS, not FOREX. So far I didn't know anyone who actually earn consistently from FOREX (I also don't know why, anyone knows?).

2. I'm not sure if there are more people making money in stocks than in FX, so let's not confuse assumptions with facts. :)

A good stock trader should make money in FX using basic techniques such as support/resistance and fibs. Also FX trends better than stocks on (higher timeframes).

But for some weird reason people open FX accounts with $200, start using 200:1 leverage trading “noisy” 1 or 5 minute charts and then blame the FX as being difficult to trade.

Money can be made in any kind of markets, the success has everything to do with the trader and nothing with the market.

Cheers

3. you lie mr. it wasnt the fact i was leveraging 200:1 on the 15 sec chart with $250 that blew out my first account ... i blame the fact the brokers could see my stop/losses.. and this market is random... :)

4. Well this scam artist says its dead easy. Newbies making a fortune as easy as 1-2-3: ONLY $3,200 How cheap is that? :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn Forex from a 7 Year Seasoned Forex Professional

Now as some of you know, I've been trading now for quite a long time, almost 7 years and I'm a self made millionaire from it. This year alone I've almost hit the $2 million mark, last year I made around $1.4 million. Best part is, I don't trade every day. I may make 5 trades a day, or 5 trades a month, it all really depends on what I'm doing at the time.

I'm looking to take 5 people on and train each of you one-on-one and have support group chats once a week where you get to ask questions. These chat meetings will be for 1 hour ONLY! Video about the questions will be made and viewable for you to watch online.

The course is for 6 months.

What's included in the course?

Overview of how to use the trading station.
    Overview of the indicators in the industry to use
    Which of the indicators are the best ones to use, in my opinion.
    Which indicators can be used to create your very own signals.
    How to get your signals programmed by programmers to automate the process
    How to spot potential good and fake signals
    Risk & Money Management skills
    Advanced Technical Analysis - Why ignore the Fundamentalists and use Technical Analysis Instead.
    - Technical Analysis includes
    Fibonacci Retracement Laws
    Pivot Points
    Elliot Wave Analysis
    Channel Trading
    Consolidation Breakouts
    ... And more...
    How To trade Convergences
    How to Spot Head And Shoulders, Double Tops, Triple Tops, Double Bottoms, Triple Bottoms, Reverse Head And Shoulders And what it means
    Golden Cross Entry and Exit points
    Trade Non-farm Pay Roll reports
    How To Trade Big Market Movers like the FOMC Meetings, etc
    How to use Support and Resistance Levels to your Advantage
    How to use more than one indicator to fine tune your entry and exit points
    Which are the best time frames to earn from.
    Whom to trade with and which offshore bank you should use.

And so much more.

Now this course would normally go for $4997.00, other places may charge around $10,000 - $25,000. Some charge around $400 - $3000 for just a few short days and don't offer one-on-one mentorship, or even live chat sessions.

To learn trading with me, all I ask for is $3,247.00.
    This can be paid in one lump, or 3 installments of $1,247 every month.

If you're interested in learning how it's done, pop over to this thread on my forum

Forex Trading - Interested? - CLICK HERE

To purchase the course, I just made a site for you to go to.
    Truth About Forex - Live Forex Training Videos By A 7 Year Seasoned Forex Trader

5. The extra flexibility and lack of structure in Forex markets makes it easier for an undisciplined trader to shoot himself in the foot. You can't trade stocks with 100:1 leverage at 2 AM, which is probably a good thing because it acts a restraint.

6. Problem with forex vs stocks, is that if you go long a stock, you know it can't go below zero and you can only do 50% margin.

A fast moving forex market can go 1000 pips against you.

7. I think it goes without saying that any trader needs discipline. One would have to have a slow moving brain to allow a trade to go 1000 pips against them.

8. LOL :D

9. JimDavy

JimDavy

When one begins to discuss the advantages of investment in the Foreign Currency Exchange Market (Forex) over the Stock or Commodity Market, it is quite easy to sound like a cheerleader and with the same kind of bias. The Forex market offers so many advantages that it is not hard to understand its popularity.
    The Forex Market operates 24 hours a day. It is a truly world wide market, and when the sun goes down in one trading center, it is coming up in another. The Forex market, although it has its trends and cycles, is not locked in the Bear vs. the Bull market mentality of the Stock Exchange. Since all Forex trades involve the exchange of one currency for another, one currency's hard times opens the door for a profit in another currency. The market is not adversely affected by rising interest rates. When a nation raises rates, generally the currency is strengthened, while rising interest rates tends to depress the stock market.
    The combined number of different stock issues on the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges totals 8000. That is a lot of stocks and it is time consuming to keep up with even a portion of them. There are four major currencies, and only about 34 second tier currencies, to consider in the Forex. Brokerage firms do not stand between you and profit in the Forex. Not only are the brokerage and commission fees almost non-existent, but analysts in the Forex tend to actually analyze in the currency market and not dictate or control the rise and fall of the market.
    When the two markets are compared, the Forex certainly looks like the better investment choice.

10. JimDavy

JimDavy

When one begins to discuss the advantages of investment in the Foreign Currency Exchange Market (Forex) over the Stock or Commodity Market, it is quite easy to sound like a cheerleader and with the same kind of bias. The Forex market offers so many advantages that it is not hard to understand its popularity.
    The Forex Market operates 24 hours a day. It is a truly world wide market, and when the sun goes down in one trading center, it is coming up in another. The Forex market, although it has its trends and cycles, is not locked in the Bear vs. the Bull market mentality of the Stock Exchange. Since all Forex trades involve the exchange of one currency for another, one currency's hard times opens the door for a profit in another currency. The market is not adversely affected by rising interest rates. When a nation raises rates, generally the currency is strengthened, while rising interest rates tends to depress the stock market.
    The combined number of different stock issues on the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges totals 8000. That is a lot of stocks and it is time consuming to keep up with even a portion of them. There are four major currencies, and only about 34 second tier currencies, to consider in the Forex. Brokerage firms do not stand between you and profit in the Forex. Not only are the brokerage and commission fees almost non-existent, but analysts in the Forex tend to actually analyze in the currency market and not dictate or control the rise and fall of the market.
    When the two markets are compared, the Forex certainly looks like the better investment choice.

To learn an amazing breakthrough system that can skyrocket your trading profits, go here:

http://trendforexsys.blogspot.com

#10     Nov 7, 2008