Forex Training - Let's Share the Cost of a Course

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Vespasian, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Is this Mr Hershey, by any chance?

#21     Jul 29, 2010

2. Ya I'm not worried but he has a strict rule of demo trading for 30 days first plus the 30 days to learn = 60 days of no income for me.

I'm not exactly rolling in it right now so the $2000 would be nice.

#22     Jul 29, 2010
  3. Picaso

Picaso

In case this is a legitimate thread... :p

Your friend made slightly over 1.150 in May... yet he has an unclosed position with a loss of > 600 when his biggest winner is 152???

Also, you posted:

Including your friend's friend's system?

Plus, you posed a similar question about half a year ago.

To which TraderZones replied:

Furthermore - this is incredible... - you said of Don Miller $10,000 training program:

When told that a successful trader would never charge a newbie to teach him for a few hours (i.e. that he would do it or not based on whether he liked the guy and felt like giving him a hand or not, but not for a few thousand dollars), you said:

If you already paid for a mentor and are very happy with the results, how come you're not already profitable and WTF would you want another mentor for? Wait... you're not looking here for another mentor, you're looking for somebody to PAY YOU 2,000 USD for relaying some rehashed second hand information that supposedly comes from some guy who makes 4,000 a month with a 20,000 account... (by the way and while we're at it, what kind of trader makes 4,000 a month and trades a 20,000 account??? uh?)

To sum it up in your own words:

I have.

Have you?

#23     Jul 29, 2010
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Look what the cat dragged in – somehow I’m not surprised :)

I was thinking about you recently and wondering how things were going….

I sincerely hope the winds of fortune have blown steady for your and your family….

Yes to think a person would do something from the heart is obviously a foreign concept – to some… I ran into the same issue so we’re working on taking it to a different venue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to business – whatever you learn – make damn sure you remember to roll on the floor – one obituary is sufficient :mad: Ya think.....

Trade well – and protect your ass(ests) my firend.. And please say hey to your family for me

RN

#24     Jul 29, 2010

5. A Dr. was hurriedly going down the hallway when a nurse came rushing after him explaining that she needed his signature on a patient's chart.

He reached into his pocket and was about to sign his name when he realized he was holding a rectal thermometer. "Damn!" he says to the nurse, "some asshole has got my favorite pen!"

#25     Jul 29, 2010
  6. Training Day #1

Today we set up a demo account with MIG Bank (see attachment)

We set up my charts and I learned the first set up.

He uses multi - timeframe analysis from the Monthly - the 1 Hour.

From what I can tell the reason for his success so far is his ability to wait very patiently for the market to come to levels where strong directional edges exist.

He also uses a unique Money Management method so that one trade never busts him ever.

So far it's rather interesting and I will use this thread to keep records of my progress.

Starting Balance $5000

#26     Jul 30, 2010

7. LOL

You have way too much time on your hands.

#27     Aug 1, 2010
  8. Trade #1

Completed.

$279 profit.

#28     Aug 2, 2010
  9. Is the real point of this thread that you want to sell it to others or that you wanted to share the cost? If you got it, it is unnecessary to continue belaboring this thread.

#29     Aug 2, 2010

10. There is one gentleman interested but I have not found a committed partner as of yet.

#30     Aug 2, 2010