Forex Training - Let's Share the Cost of a Course

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Vespasian, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Yes I did not mean month after month he had 4k profits at all but rather many months of profit in varying amounts and a few months of nothing to small losses.

#11     Jul 29, 2010
  2. We have no idea who the friend is...

We do not know who the "vendor" is...

No way of verifying any of this...

2 months spreadsheet...

No metrics...

Demo account...

Et cetera. I cannot wait to send in my $2,000...

#12     Jul 29, 2010
  3. Good recovery, Vaspasian. Glad to help out and help you refine you story.

#13     Jul 29, 2010
  4. Well that's the whole point of pm ing me.

The gentleman is a private trader, no web site, no business just a nice elderly man that is making a few extra bucks by sharing his craft.

He lives in a modest home with himself, his wife and 4 kids.

I have been around the trading world for many years and I have purchased all kinds of crap and this is the first time in 6 years that I've ever seen someone's PnL Statements and been invited to his home.

He has 6 students in total so far including my friend and they are all profitable.

My friend has only demo traded so the spread sheet is all he has for now. He is loading his account in August to trade live.

#14     Jul 29, 2010
  5. can you ask the vendor to give permission to your friend to teach you ????

#15     Jul 29, 2010
  6. olias

olias

did your friend sign any kind of confidentiality agreement? If not, you shouldn't have any remorse about having your friend teach you.

#16     Jul 29, 2010
  7. I'm sure I could but to be honest I rather get it straight from the horses mouth.

My friend finished 2 months ago. It would be different if he was sharing with me right after he learned the material.

Either way ... I'm going ahead with the training and I actually start tonight at 7.

:cool:

#17     Jul 29, 2010
  8. My friend is a "good" man and the guy that's teaching us is a good man too.

What goes around comes around so why start with negativity.

#18     Jul 29, 2010

9. If this is the case, you should not worry to share the cost as you can earn it in no time. :)

#19     Jul 29, 2010
  10. olias

olias

I don't see what's negative about it.

By the way, what recourse is there if this guy teaches you a lot of worthless stuff?

#20     Jul 29, 2010