Forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by NJTrader, Jul 14, 2002.

1. I started forex trading with a small account after learning about the effectiveness of trading and since then I have been doing quite good. I found it an effective way of investment but that only applies if you have enough knowledge about it and have practiced a lot on it.

#31     Jun 22, 2020
  2. Forex trading is a good way to make some extra money. You need to be very focused and dedicated if you wish to become a successful trader. Choose a trustworthy broker who offers decent trading conditions. Right broker plays an important role in trading. Make sure you see that your trades do not freeze on the platforms provided by your broker. Practice will make you perfect. Mistakes will be stressful at times but keep on practicing. Start with a small amount when going live. Managing your risks would be mandatory for earning exponential profits.

#32     Jun 23, 2020
  3. bublu

bublu

Keep it up and all the best, do share your trading results with us as well.

#33     Jun 26, 2020
  4. right now in Forex treading most of the brokers cut their leverage ratio due to covid 19 issue , its true really ? if anyone has any idea about that please reply in detail. thanks

#34     Jul 18, 2020
  5. i saw this kind of post before last may , almost 3 months over , right now may be situation already over come , you can take information.

#35     Jul 20, 2020