Forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by NJTrader, Jul 14, 2002.

1. common advice but effective , by the way what risk management do you use when trading in a real account ?

#21     May 11, 2020
    Elly9 likes this.
  2. I've found that a lot of so-called forex traders have no idea about futures. When I'm browsing social media and the inevitable "forex coaches" make their MLM style pitch at me, I tell them that I trade currency futures and they usually have no idea what I'm talking about.

#22     May 18, 2020
  3. right now from many scams really its difficult to find any good one , by the way first time hear about this . how long you have been using ?

#23     May 18, 2020
  4. Forex trading is a great way to earn profits only if you know the right strategies and how to maximise profits with minimum risk. Therefore, analyzing market is very important in forex trading so as to make your strategies accordingly.

#24     May 27, 2020
  5. analyzing is important , its true but the main problem it not works completely . because there is no one who can real faction of this market with certainly.

#25     Jun 2, 2020
  6. that means your analyze comes from not a strong something, make sure most powerful source to bring knowledge and earn more money. good luck

#26     Jun 3, 2020
  7. you fail to get my point , i tried to understand , despite of most powerful analyzing sometimes we the traders have to face losses , because sometimes our all prediction that comes from analysis not works in real account .

#27     Jun 3, 2020
    Dwayne likes this.
  8. Dwayne

Dwayne

Yes it happens sometimes. Reviewing will help you discover those mistakes. That's how you can avoid them in future.

#28     Jun 4, 2020
  9. Bree98

Bree98

That's true! It is all about how well one analyses the markets and trades keeping the risk factor in mind

#29     Jun 4, 2020
  10. yes , there is no way to ignore the importance of good broker , because a trading platform at all times can affect the result of your trading with surely . so bring good knowledge and experience including a perfect broker.

#30     Jun 17, 2020