Forex Trading Simulator (Not A Demo)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by pipking, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Xela

Xela

I think it's $200, which includes about 15 years of historical data, as well as the software.

#21     May 25, 2016
  2. What is your opinion about 200$ this cheap or expensive, so gar I am never buying software with expensive price

#22     May 26, 2016
  3. Xela

Xela

Personally, I found it very good value (it was a bit less when I bought it - I can't remember the exact price); a very low price for the convenience and utility of what you get.

#23     May 26, 2016
  4. Maybe standart poor on different country is different, on your view is little bit cheap , but in my view is too expensive I like with free

#24     May 27, 2016
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

It is you wish if you want to buy it chongasmine. But i think creating own techniques and strategy are more helpful in Forex market.

#25     May 27, 2016
  6. Xela

Xela

That's precisely what it helps people to do, and what it exists for.

It's not so easy to create techniques and strategies that have an edge without being able to test them.

#26     May 27, 2016
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

I know it is not easy for one to create and develop good strategy for Forex but without learning no one can be success in Market. If one depends on other minds then nothing is going to work for him.

#27     Jun 1, 2016
  8. Xela

Xela

If that were entirely true, education would have no purpose.

Using software like ForexTester2 isn't "depending on other minds" in the sense we're discussing, anyway: it's simply a way of developing your own methods and being able to test and verify them.

#28     Jun 1, 2016