Forex Trading Simulator (Not A Demo)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by pipking, Sep 8, 2011.

1. vic84

vic84

Yeah depending signal provider is not good as you cannot always trust them its better to depend on yourself and only refer signals to check your decision.

#11     May 4, 2016
  2. Trust with own selves also will motivated us to learn better, I am often hear some advice if better trust with own selves than relying from others, except we already realized if can't develop skill and still as looser, might other way is seeking profitable signal provider

#12     May 5, 2016
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

Creating own strategy is more comfortable to work with Forex, instead of taking signals or having some one else strategy to work with it.

#13     May 9, 2016
  4. Yes I thinmk will better if we trade with own strategy, but maybe each trader has different habit and option how to trader, there are trader that as type as investor which will seeking pamm manager or only joined as subscriber at copy trading.

#14     May 9, 2016
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah, If you follow some one else strategy then first you have to learn the complete system of his then you have to work on it. Instead of wasting time, it is better to learn self and use own mind.

#15     May 12, 2016
  6. Xela

Xela

Do you guys realise that the question you're all answering was asked in September 2011, and that the OP hasn't posted here since October 2011? :wtf:

#16     May 12, 2016
  7. Our minds is our power I think, if we can use our minds to learn in our experience, from mistake that ever commited, from the market that move in various pattern, I think will getting more understanding to manage the risk

#17     May 12, 2016
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah, think with your mind. Create your own strategy which works well with your system for you. Dont waste time on learning other system.

#18     May 25, 2016
  9. I am ever reading statement from success trader, which we must trust with own selves, using many opinion from others only making confusion how to making decision, and good learner is learn and believe if they can

#19     May 25, 2016
  10. I will like to try out this forextester. Is it costly?

#20     May 25, 2016