Forex Trading Simulator (Not A Demo)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by pipking, Sep 8, 2011.

1. pipking

pipking

Hi,

I'm looking for a forex trading simulator, either something that can simulate live trading with constant price updates or something with historic price updates. I'm not talking about a demo such as one you can open with a broker but something I can use say on the weekends to practice my trading or even review the week.

Thank you.

2. sam0182

sam0182

Forextester has such software.

Worth the money IMO, I'm satisfied with it. You can download actual historic data from 2001 - last month (ie Aug 2011)

3. dont make easy things complicated.

Just open a real account and trade in on paper.
    Use your log book and dont fake it.

4. forextester is great if you want the ability to fast forward and rewind time, thereby cramming days worth of market action in to minutes/hours. ninjatrader also has a market replay function where you can record the days action, then replay it later.

5. I'll chime in for forextester as well... good software..

6. first time I've heard about it. Demo trading can't be traded in the weekend. and that's the worst thing about it. maybe trading simulator might make it up.

7. Esha.J

Esha.J

If somebody is really good, they are not going to give you a free lunch, or a cheap one. There are many signal providers currently and not all of them offer the required signal services.

8. Whether you are using signal provider in your trades, many broker also offer copy trades service, but this is also required making research because not all signal provider will giving good result.

9. Esha.J

Esha.J

I have never used any signal provider service as i like to create my own trade for my strategy.

10. It's will good if can learn well with own selves, and often this is very advisable for trader to develop own straregy and system so they can understand what they do and can easily to learn from such mistake that commited

#10     May 2, 2016