Forex Trading Arcade SF

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by RC Jones, Jul 7, 2008.

1. RC Jones

RC Jones

I am looking at the possibility of opening a Forex trading arcade in San Francisco and basically wanted to see if there was any interest in something like this.
    A trader would get his own desk, computer, platform and training if needed. Thought it would be a good place traders could learn teach and exchange ideas.
    If anyone is interested pm me.

2. Well, what do you plan to offer? Maybe it makes sense if you offer a nice office space, a pro-level connection (like BTRadianz or leased line) and access to professional platforms with cheap commissions. If you are going to offer trading on Oanda via a consumer-level internet line in a basement i guess there wont be much interest.

Maybe its better to start small and just share the infrastructure cost (office/connection/bloomberg etc) with a few interested traders instead of making a business out of it, and go from there.

3. RC Jones

RC Jones

Absolutely, right now I am partner of an IB service, but we mostly just do managed accounts but we are considering a trading arcade.
    We would obviously have a dedicated T1 line, and we are not sure exactly what platform to use right now, so we are just trying gather interest and a wish list right now.
    Thanks for your response.