Forex Trading Arcade SF

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by RC Jones, Jul 7, 2008.

1. RC Jones

RC Jones

I am looking at the possibility of opening a Forex trading arcade in San Francisco and basically wanted to see if there was any interest in something like this.
    A trader would get his own desk, computer, platform and training if needed. Thought it would be a good place traders could learn teach and exchange ideas.
    If anyone is interested pm me.
  2. Pippi436

Well, what do you plan to offer? Maybe it makes sense if you offer a nice office space, a pro-level connection (like BTRadianz or leased line) and access to professional platforms with cheap commissions. If you are going to offer trading on Oanda via a consumer-level internet line in a basement i guess there wont be much interest.

Maybe its better to start small and just share the infrastructure cost (office/connection/bloomberg etc) with a few interested traders instead of making a business out of it, and go from there.
  3. RC Jones

RC Jones

Absolutely, right now I am partner of an IB service, but we mostly just do managed accounts but we are considering a trading arcade.
    We would obviously have a dedicated T1 line, and we are not sure exactly what platform to use right now, so we are just trying gather interest and a wish list right now.
    Thanks for your response.