Forex Trading: Any of these 10 Cross Rates

Discussion in 'Forex' started by increasenow, Dec 2, 2009.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Sigh.

this is just getting pathetic

#31     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Do you ever trade a pair from the long side? Ever?

#32     Dec 2, 2009
  3. euclid

euclid

Good call Dinky

#33     Dec 3, 2009
  4. took minimal losses on both these trades...back to drawing board :eek:

#34     Dec 3, 2009
  5. this is actually very interesting...I think about 95% of my trades are short/sell...for me, I just think I am better able to perceive short/sell set-ups rather than long/buy set ups...I have heard trading experts discuss this...kinda like a basketball player who favors layups over jumpshots...yea, probably not the best...but...that is where I am at...also, this is one reason I monitor more than one cross rate...as usually where there is strong bulls in one direction there are obviously bears in the other...I just feel more comfortable currently seeking short/sell set ups...thanks...

#35     Dec 3, 2009
  6. Yeah....try starting with decaf

#36     Dec 3, 2009
  7. You've inspired me Dinkydoo. I soon shall be forexpiker no more.

Stay tuned ... coming to an elite forum near you: Bang! My very own High Energy Don't be a Forexpiker Road to Riches or Ruin Thread!

I'll start with a small micro account and just shed my pikerdom like a caterpillar sheds its cocoon.

I just have to figure out the money management part of trading non-piker leverage. I guess there's always the margin call.

Details soon, dinkBanger. Thank you for the inspirational awesomeness.

#37     Dec 3, 2009

8. Inky, how much do recommend I need to start trading the nonpiker leverage?

$100?

$250?

$500?

Need some guidance here, please.

#38     Dec 3, 2009
  9. so last night, I opened positions on the AUD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD & USD/CHF...this morning, got to my office and checked my account...a +170 pip profit in total...Yes!!...Pumped!!!

#39     Dec 4, 2009
  10. to ddaytrader...in all due respect, please, no more joking around here per the moderators request...I do not want to have this thread moved to "chit chat"...I really am trying to learn and discuss forex trading here...you have great forex insight and have shared positive insight as to Forex trading...look forward to seeing that continue...best trading to you...IncreaseNow

#40     Dec 4, 2009