Forex Trading: Any of these 10 Cross Rates

Discussion in 'Forex' started by increasenow, Dec 2, 2009.

1. What happened to the GBP/USD trade?

#11     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Here you go Inky ... I usually wait for support to break before I sell it, but I'm a forexpiker so I gots to have it wrong ..sell support, buy resistance ... Bang!

#12     Dec 2, 2009
  3. still in it to win it...honestly..was hard not to trade out with the upspike...

#13     Dec 2, 2009
  4. on serious note...do you mean close on given bar below that to sell?...thanks...

#14     Dec 2, 2009
  5. I don't give trading advice, Inky ... I'm afraid of Traderzones and his blowsinsky.
    They may find out I don't know wtf a sharp (or is it sharpe, or maybe Sharpe) ratio is.

#15     Dec 2, 2009

6. It's "Sharpie"ratio.
    It's a ratio based on the number of markers vs. the available volume of your chest pocket.

#16     Dec 2, 2009
  7. Oh for the love of God.

Increasenow, I am formally requesting you to have ONE thread wherein you detail the comings and goings of your trading activity. Update the pairs you're trading, etc. Stop making new threads every week or so. Otherwise I'm going to start deleting them or moving them to chit chat.

#17     Dec 2, 2009
  8. Thank you ... now when Traderzones and his blowinsky come after me with a pop quiz I'll be prepared

#18     Dec 2, 2009
  9. thank you Sir...please allow only this one to remain...thank you and sorry for any frustration...thanks...IncreaseNow

#19     Dec 2, 2009
  10. hmmm...I've been in my GBP/USD and NZD/CHF trades now for about 2.5 hours or so...no wonder this is "the worst time to trade forex"...yawn....zzzzzz....

#20     Dec 2, 2009