Forex trader diary blogs

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Wittgenstein, Jul 4, 2005.

1. What happened???

I wrote the adress of a new blog with a good luck greeting to the editor, Thomas - and now my post is gone. Deleted again??

#51     Jul 8, 2005
  2. May I ask do you trade with a group? I noticed you said we? Thank you for this thread.

Michael B.

P.S. Did Thomas have any advertising directly or indirectly? There will your answer be.

#52     Jul 8, 2005
  3. Yes, I trade with a group of traders.

Yes, Thomas has some advertising, but so has many blogs. What's wrong with that?

I think I will stop this thread if I can't link to all new forex trading blogs. Well, in the start of the thread a link to a blog (soultrader) was deleted, but soultrader is also a system-seller, so that was more easy to understand.

#53     Jul 8, 2005
  4. Ask the moderator those questions.

I just know its against the rules to display links with a site that has banners. There sometimes is a commercial interest for the site operator for "click through" revenue at the expense of ET and their paying sponsors.

I can imagine within the content of the blogs, there may also be a concern, but I do not think moderators have time to read all those blogs to see if their is a commercial interest hidden within the content of the writings.

You will notice my website and blog is generic on the surface and in content.

Michael B.

#54     Jul 8, 2005
  5. OK. I didn't knew that. So let us stop this thread. But it was very nice to meet you, Michael.

#55     Jul 8, 2005
  6. Hey,

I am just a guest here...please talk to the moderators. I do not want to be responsible for your decision to stop this good thread...please reconsider.

Michael B.

#56     Jul 8, 2005
  7. Witt,

Does your group provide capital for aspiring Retail Spot Forex Traders? PM me..or perhaps I need to build my track record to two years from 59 days so far?

Michael B.

#57     Jul 8, 2005
  8. trc49492

trc49492

here is my forex trading blog and one of the first postings to it.. and my first forecast.. on the NZD / USD

LINK WAS DISPLAYED HERE. BUT MODERATOR DELETED IT.

total return so far has been 321 pips going short the NZD/USD...

I am very proud of this forecast because I have never traded forex before, this was my first forex setup forecast and it involved analysis that did not just soley rely on just the NZD / USD.

It was an extraordinary setup.

my blog is very new and I am still planning what I will put on there...

i will probably also at some point write about a specific trading plan and goal .

this forex blog is a long term project of mine so patience is surely needed if you decide to follow it.

#58     Jul 8, 2005
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

The ET administrator does NOT allow links to sites that have any ads or links to commercial sites. You can copy and paste info from these sites.

#59     Jul 8, 2005
  10. Then it's time to say goodbye. But let me give you one new forex trader blog without ads (from Iraq!):

#60     Jul 9, 2005