Forex trader diary blogs

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Wittgenstein, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Michael,

I don't hope that your GBP/CHF has hurt you today?

#41     Jul 7, 2005
  2. First of all I would like to say that my Heart and Prayers go out to those innocent victims and their loved ones involved in this terrible terroist suicide bombing in London.

My Heart is angry and I am praying for our leaders too. And heavenly father please forgive me for my jump to anger...

Michael B.

P.S. Below is a screenshot of the system..It is surviving.

#42     Jul 7, 2005
  3. Michael,

The screenshot is too small, so I can't see the details. But I am glad to hear that your system is allright.
    Yes, it has been a ugly day for London and for the whole world. I am also filled with anger, but I don't ask anybody to forgive me for that. Our enemies are the scum of the Earth, so for me it's OK to hate them. I hope that they soon will be send to hell.

#43     Jul 7, 2005
  4. Witt,

Hold you mouse over it and you will get a pop up square in the lower left corner...click that square...

#44     Jul 7, 2005
  5. OK, now I can see it - and I see a lot of losses (-36.56). Is that true?

#45     Jul 8, 2005
  6. There must be some??

#46     Jul 8, 2005
  7. Yes Witt,

May I ask your experience? Do you trade Forex?

Michael B.

P.S. The reason I ask, is it will help me to respond better.

#47     Jul 8, 2005
  8. Yes Michael, I trade forex.

#48     Jul 8, 2005
  9. Ok,

As you know this is a long term carry system. Unrealized losses simpy do not matter, if correct exposure is used. It's the Interest Paid on the leveraged amount of holdings that is intersting to me.

I hold a multiple of Cash in an interest bearing sub account to "average in" with.

Now, some of you may say...Electric what are you doing? You cannot mean that you average down!!! Yes I do, as Forex has the bonus of interest earned on the carry every day in those pairs that I choose!...

I expect a projected 50% per year in profits (and would be happy with 25% after labor).

Michael B.

#49     Jul 8, 2005
  10. Hi Michael,

50% per year in profits? Not bad. We will follow your trades and system (and comments) in your new blog: http://electricsavant.com/WordPress
    Good luck - also to your wife!

#50     Jul 8, 2005