Forex Trade Signals

Discussion in 'Forex' started by MichaelNorris, Jul 30, 2004.

1. I have, once. A service called "Epiphany Trade". They are a very small UK-based asset management and investment company with a small number of private clients who trade FX with their clients' investment money. I've followed their signals for 16 months consecutively and they are profitable without a losing month.

They don't have a website, and I think they are not really actively looking for clients for their service. My impression is that make plenty of money by working with their managed funds on a profit-sharing basis and are not very bothered about the tiny additional income they can make from "selling their signals".

I think if you find a really good one, it's fantastic. You can follow the trades blindly without doing any real work at all, and rely on the fact that every month you'll make a steady profit. I've obviously been very lucky in that I've never used any other signal service, and I understand from the general talk on bulletin boards like this one that the industry is generally full of scams and rogues. These Epiphany Trade people are definitely real and definitely honest. I'd certainly want to proceed with great caution if I were ever looking for another service. (I'm a bit interested in FxMaster too and haven't heard anything very bad about them).

#51     Jan 15, 2005
  2. firedave

firedave

Canceled Currency Xchange SoHo and Forex Analitics test
    Added FX-Review Blog link

#52     Jan 21, 2005
  3. Hi Firedave, are you interested in reviewing the Epiphany Trade signals for your website? I've been trading them for the last 16 months with steadily consistent profits and without ever a losing month or a major drawdown.

They are perhaps not strictly speaking a "signal service" but they trade for their own private clients and then immediately release the trades, almost as "signals", by email. That is how I and other subscribers have been using them, anyway.

Or does the fact that they are not currently taking on new clients mean that it would not really be relevant to you?

I am asking simply because I value the useful resource you are providing to the trading community and I wish to help if possible.

Also it's very good to have a source of independently verified results to be able to answer the opinionated cynics who are so certain that it's "not possible" for a signalling service to make consistent profits - the more forcefully they express their opinions IMHO the more likely it is that they are in fact mistaken. Like much else in life. :)

#53     Jan 22, 2005
  4. firedave

firedave

Hi Jana, thank you for your offering. Can you email me to firedave@fx-review.com to discuss this matter further.

#54     Jan 22, 2005
  5. Of course ... coming up.

#55     Jan 22, 2005
  6. firedave

firedave

Adding FX-Review Forum link to free phpbb site

#56     Feb 3, 2005
  7. ychow

ychow

Hi firedave,

I just had a chance to look at your great website. Just one suggestion, what I see on my screen is dark blue type over a blue background. This is really difficult to read. Could you just make it black type over a white background? Thanks much.

YC

#57     Feb 24, 2005
  8. firedave

firedave

Hi, thank you for the compliment. I will do something about background color because there is quite suggestion about it. Keep in touch and all the best for you :)

#58     Feb 26, 2005
  9. firedave

firedave

Okay, just change the whole site layout and color to give more easier to read. Please let me know if there is still a problem on reading the content :)

#59     Mar 3, 2005
  10. firedave

firedave

Adding Forex Country review base on firedave comment
    Adding Forex Trade Oracle review base on fundmgr comment

#60     Mar 13, 2005