Forex Signals Services..Vote

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Deno_Stefan, Jul 1, 2007.

What is the best forex signal service?

1. fxguru

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. fxmaster

15 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. forex618

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. clayburg

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. omi-fx

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. quantsfx

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Greziano

Greziano

I voted for Fxmaster. Their signals can make very good return on the long term and it's stable comapred to other services which show thousands pips drawdowns.

It's strange that Clayburg got 1 vote in this poll! I wonder who is going to vote for such terrible service. Maybe Mr Clayburg voted for himself :D

#21     Oct 8, 2007
  2. 4xtrader

4xtrader

Update:
    Clayburg EUR/USD disappeared from 1st page on fx-auto! Results +600 pips since June 2006 with 973 trades!!!!

#22     Oct 20, 2007
  3. Peter35

Peter35

Clayburg is now showing total -15,000 pips on all pairs. No single pair is positive even EUR/USD is -350 now!
    Goodbye Clayburg!

#23     Nov 4, 2007
  4. I vote for RT Forex North on C2. Always uses stops and profit targets and has outlasted many of its competitors like Hawk and Positive Forex which blew themselves up along with their subs accounts.

The problem with people who trade signals is the same one with most people who try to trade themselves, they get out during the draw downs and get in during the tops.

This is one of the main reasons why 90% lose money trading, and 10% succeed.

By the way, I did read the book on the turtle traders, and one of the best chapters was how all the people who worked at firm would add money to the fund during the draw downs since they knew it was just a matter of time till the fund went back up on a strong trend.

How many people buy funds that are rated best at end of the year and sell the ones that have not made much money, only see the reverse happen the next year where the top funds then under perform the market.

#24     Nov 4, 2007
  5. 4xtrader

4xtrader

What's the url of RT Forex North ???

#25     Mar 6, 2008
  6. moto5x5

moto5x5

I'm searching too. Is it fxmaster.com or .net???

The best I've seen is Fxpipcapital. They're new, but they've been legit and made a ton of pips, guys there are easy to talk to, or that's word on the street, I just signed up. I've also like this actionforex.com site, a lot of good info on there. Finally, dailyfx.com has some outstanding detail, but probably a bit too much. I have a job so I'd like to keep it to a signal service, so far fxpipcapital looks outstanding, but I'm going to try out a few more. I'll let you guys know what I find.

#26     Mar 6, 2008
  7. 4xtrader

4xtrader

www.fxmaster.net

I follow their signals since 2005 and they are very honest forex signal service.

#27     Mar 8, 2008
  8. 4xtrader

4xtrader

#28     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Peter35

Peter35

They made very bad results this month

#29     Oct 24, 2008
  10. superbfx

superbfx