Forex Signals Services..Vote

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Deno_Stefan, Jul 1, 2007.

What is the best forex signal service?

1. fxguru

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. fxmaster

15 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. forex618

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. clayburg

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. omi-fx

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. quantsfx

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. I have been searching for reliable forex signals providers for few months. I still can't find any good service. The market is full with scam services run by con artists who claim false high profits.

I guess there are few real services that can make profit for people like me who don't have the time to learn forex trading.

I searched google and some other forex forums and found some services but i don't know which is better.
    If anyone here tried any of the signal services in this poll please, share your experience here.

Thanks,
    Deno

2. I can't suggest any signal providers, but I can tell you this. Be very careful! The problem with following other people's ideas is that half think it's going to go up and the other half think it's going to go down.

The Euro on Friday is a great example. Some look at it and say: "It's overbought, sell, sell, sell!' Others say: "It has broken key resistance, buy, buy, buy!"

You might as well flip a coin!

3. Before anybody flips a coin to buy or sell the pair EURUSD observe the attached link.

Monthly UP
    Weekly UP
    Daily UP with the move on June 23

I will not follow signals services that put a BUY or SELL entry because they THINK the pair IS GOING TO go Up or Down. Nobody knows the future.

I may follow signal services that put a BUY or SELL entry because they SEE and MEASURE the direction of the move, whether IS going up or down.

Both may be right and/or wrong.
    But makes sense to follow the direction rather than foretell the future.

Obviously you have to define the time frame , i.e.: hourly, 4hr, daily, etc.

4. Digs

Digs

Dont touch any of these...all duds !!!

if you do, trade with a demo account first !!!

5. syspool

syspool

What about all those signal providers at gfsignals or the fx-auto?

Are they to be trusted? They or at least some of them offer to trade for you, some of them automated.

Has anyone experience with any of them or with GFS or FX-Auto?

Thanks for comments.

Felix

6. Peter35

Peter35

I use Fxmaster signals for years. They make good return on the long run.
    Calyburg have huge drawdowns. I know people who lost their trading accounts just with 1 week of Clayburg signals.

7. You forgot to add the following option to your poll: "I dont believe in signal sellers, i think they are 99.9% scams, and i believe 1st-posters on message-boards who mention specific signalsellers are spammers. Those who can, do, those who cant, sell signals".

8. I think it can be very profitable for a trader to sell his signal if he can jump in and out the trade before his subscribers.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is a lot of truth in that statement.

10. murfy_kl

murfy_kl

I voted for Fxmaster , Their EUR/USD signals show more than 65% win ratio.
    I attached here there equity curve since Febraury 2006.
    [​IMG]

#10     Jul 22, 2007