FOREX signals on this thread. No strings attached.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by miniFORTUNE, Mar 11, 2007.

1. FOREX Signals and Charts at Glance, July 17, 2007

#181     Jul 17, 2007
  2. Units For July 17, 2007

Date
    EUR USD GBP USD USD AUD EUR GBP
    USD JPY USD CHF CAD USD JPY JPY

7/15/2007 8326 -1750 7518 -7432 -5870 8868 6898 5850
    7/16/2007 8272 -1388 7790 -7156 -6160 9042 6990 6868
    7/17/2007 8422 -1776 8244 -7378 -8044 8942 6306 6582

Adjustment for July 18, 2007

150 -388 454 -222 -1884 -100 -684 -286

Best!
    mF

#182     Jul 17, 2007
  3. FOREX Signals and Charts at Glance, July 18, 2007

#183     Jul 18, 2007
  4. Units For July 18, 2007

Date

7/18/2007
    8276 -2492 8314 -7210 -7376 8748 5242 7514

Adjustment for July 19, 2007

-146 -716 70 168 668 -194 -1064 932

Best!
    mF

#184     Jul 18, 2007
  5. *****Sorry!!!! for any inconvenience caused******

The author was unable to post anything at all for the last two weeks, nothing, not even an iota. Unable even to sign in.
    Thinking that was busted from this site, he was waiting for a letter or e-mail with the reasons for the "eviction".
    Today, politely asked for explanation if something wrong was done, said or omitted.
    Fortunately, nothing devious was done. Apparently it was caused by the author changing the email couple of weeks ago and it was not verified by the site. ET did it few minutes ago, and everything is normal. (The reason for changing from gmail to yahoo was that gmail is very strict and sometimes send legitimate e-mails to the spam box. The site was notifying the author of posting, private e-mails, etc and were never forwarded)

Two, lessons learned:

1) Better not to ASSUME anything.. even the worst

2) If e-mail address is changed on this site, wait for verification.
    So much for that and "the author"

This will be my last posting. I want to do it before I get into real trouble here, or some one losses his/her shirt with one of these green or red signals.
    Besides, any one that followed the thread could duplicate the results. The set up was explained many times, and nothing was held.

Nevertheless, we learned three things:

1) That trading the FOREX could be very profitable. It is a "trending" beast, and one way to get ahead is to jump and stick with the trend.

2) That most classic and technical studies indeed work. They do not predict the future and where prices will be, but unbiased tell you what is happening so far. You jus have to act accordingly.

3) That perhaps the best, or better, the most suitable frame of time to trade the FOREX is the 24 hour bar chart. Certainly it is very profitable and stress-free. You look at your charts once a day and enter your trades. Sometimes it goes for days and even a week without changing your positions.
    Like an addict I tried the 4 and 3 hours bars for the last 10 days. I never imagined the results, they were fantastic (a) with a real mini account with one broker that offers beautiful charts, (b) with a real normal size account on an incredible brokerage that was mentioned on one of the posts, and (c) with a $100.000.00 "for ever" demo account on such brokerage. Like I said the results monetarily were incredible but the health suffered: lost a lot of sleep, lost 6 pounds, almost unable to live a normal life. See, here in California, the european and asian action occurs at night. (that means, walking up at 12 midnaight, 3 AM and then 6 AM.) Needless to say, I'm back to the 24 hour charts.

Before saying so long, I would like to thank ET and many, many people here.
    I took from this site more than I gave. I learned many things, and I am thankful for that. Believe it or not, I learned here how to do a print screen (not the single graph unfortunately, but at least the whole screen). One of the greatest things I learned was the recommendations by "kahai" of the brokerage house (no mention, since I'm not sure if it is an sponsor on this site) that allows single units adjustments on all positions. That is unimaginable. Thanks kahai. Now in less than 30 minutes every day I calculate the direction of the pairs, quantify the ideal position and enter the adjustments on all 3 accounts. Talking about "stress-free" trading, it cannot get better. It is ideal. Before this quantification I was holding the entire position with erosions many times, until the trade was taking out. Now under this set up the position diminishes or increases with the direction of the pair. It is awsome!. Thank you brother/sister, kahai.

Well, amigos...Adios!
    Best!
    miniFORTUNE.

#185     Jul 31, 2007
  6. kahai

kahai

Dear miniFORTUNE,

It is not you who has to thank anybody. It is clear that anybody who followed your thread and your tireless responses to all the questions surely owes you a lot of gratitude and appreciation. All I did was to share a website I stumbled across.

You shared your knowledge and demonstrated how it can be done and now it is up to us to apply what we have learned.

I think you made a great contribution to the Elite Forum and it will inspire other people to do similar things by sharing their knowledge.

The best of luck to you,
    kahai

#186     Jul 31, 2007