Forex signal services

Discussion in 'Forex' started by moto5x5, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Fxmaster have too many losing months from what I've heard, inconsistent. Their past performance results look great but in real time they suck. Everyone can be a trading ace on yesterday's prices.

:p

#11     Apr 27, 2008
  2. Peter35

Peter35

Their performance here doesn't show "too many losing months"

http://www.fxmaster.net/history/smshistory.html

#12     Apr 27, 2008
  3. Saigon

Saigon

from my experience, signal services are like signing a cell phone contract. You need to commit for a long time to really see if it's worth it.

Not worth your money IMO.

#13     Apr 28, 2008
  4. merino

merino

Long story short,myself(and 500 others)got scammed by call group.
    Some of us exmembers got together and each take a seperate room to review,and thats with real money,results good or bad.
    I made up a blog www.merino1.blogspot.com

If interested,check it out,all definitely unbiased and we are ending up with ok results.Still early days yet,only been covering for little over a month.

#14     May 12, 2008
  5. sg20

sg20

I read from one forex web site (I can not recall the name) that you can get a decent EURUSD signal for $10 a month, advertised from ebay. You may want to look around some popular fx site to find out starting with http://www.forum-ratings.com/

sg20

#15     May 12, 2008
  6. I have been providing the service for EUR/JPY for free over the last few weeks (I do not know how many weeks exactly). I have not lost a single trade for sometime now (check my history here)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122521&perpage=6&pagenumber=106

PM to tell me what you think. I may start issuing signals on the other pairs as well.

#16     May 13, 2008
  7. I would say that RT Forex North on Collective2 is the best "tracked" Forex signal service. If you put the following into the grid on C2, it also comes up as the 2nd best system on C2.

Grid:
    (Age > 2 yrs, Sharpe > 1, last 90 days > 1.5, last 60 days > 2,
    max draw down < 19, realism > 90)

1)Why is tracking important:
    It means that you avoid fake paper results from fraudulent web-sites.

2) Why is Age over 2 years important:
    It means that it has not blown up like 90% of forex systems do in the 1st year of trading.

3) Why is positive Sharpe important:
    It shows risk adjusted return not just someone going for a home run.

4) Why is max draw down important:
    It means that you will not lose 50% of your actual real money like many systems on fx auto where they hide large draw downs to look good.

5) Why is realism important:
    It shows that you can have similar results with real money.

#17     May 17, 2008
  8. I'm not talking about some amateur website with past-performance results, real-time results are what count.

#18     May 18, 2008
  9. Good service for forex signals I found . This guy is very good.
    He allow you to see their own trades and you can do exactly what he does .

He gives you access to his forex account with a READ ONLY PASSWORD .

The results he gets are very good.
    You can see it during one month ... it´s free .

After one month , if you decide to continue watch his forex account then you have to pay .

I never saw others providers of forex signals do this .
    If you want more info send me an e-mail
    antmarques@yahoo.com

#19     May 26, 2008
  10. RT Forex North is listed as the best forex system for over a year. See attached.

• best.jpg
      File size:
      78.2 KB
      Views:
    #20     May 26, 2008