Forex signal services

Discussion in 'Forex' started by moto5x5, Mar 1, 2008.

1. moto5x5

moto5x5

Can someone provide a good reference for good forex signal service providers, please?

2. moto5x5

moto5x5

can somebody tell me who's a good subscription based forex signal provider?

3. Are there any? I've not seen one.

4. moto5x5

moto5x5

Anyone have any good experience? I have 2 that I liked a lot, but I'm looking for other peoples experiences.

5. irniger

irniger

6. 4xtrader

4xtrader

I'm an old subscriber of Fxmaster mobile signals.www.fxmaster.net . I trade their signals since 2005 and i'm making good profit. They proved to be reliable and honest for many years. They don't promise thousands of pips per month like other forex scams. Their results are realistic and i guess this's the best that anyone can earn from forex trading.
    Their past performance since 2003 is available here http://www.fxmaster.net/history/smshistory.html

7. Post some live trades, let's see it in real time.

8. moto5x5

moto5x5

Action Forex is pretty cool! Any ideas on how you're trading it?

A friend of mine referred me to www.fxpipcaptial.com which looks awesome. Said the results are exactly what he got to the pip and trades are once a day.

I'm an accountant so I work all day, but I want to swing trade. I tried dailyfx.com and their take profits and stop losses are ridiculous. Like 20pip TP and 300 pip SL.

I'll check out that last one, thanks a lot.

9. Peter35

Peter35

I also recommend Fxmaster. I tried most of the available forex signals services and Fxmaster proved to be very honest and profitable.

#10     Apr 27, 2008