forex scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by chaos_trader, Apr 7, 2006.

1. How do you change the background color back to white?

-Kastro

#41     Apr 14, 2006
  2. Here is a generic 31 day for each month...let me get a calendar and I can clean this up now...

Kastro: Right click Format....patterns...

#42     Apr 14, 2006
  3. AMAZING....

ES, do I have your permission to edit this to add in a few columns and things of my own. I ask, just incase I end up using this and make big changes to it and post it on the P&L thread or something, don't want you to be offended or anything.

It's great stuff and I'd like to be able to track my average win/loss per month and add in a few other things like that.

Thanks for the great SS, really does motivate me to learn Excel now.

#43     Apr 14, 2006
  4. well i am not done yet....wait...give me a half hour there is a lot of busy work to do now...each tab must read each other...this is a lot of typing for me...

#44     Apr 14, 2006
  5. hehe, no problem, thanks for doing it, no rush at all

It's like giving a baby candy, great way of tracking my performance for free, at least that is how I see it :)

#45     Apr 14, 2006
  6. Hello. I was just skimming some threads and noticed this excellent chart. Is this ok to use for personal use?

#46     Apr 14, 2006
  7. Everybody...once you post something in ET it becomes ET's property...did you know that?

Anyway's you can use it...as long as it is ok with ET..which it is, I'm sure....

Michael B.

#47     Apr 14, 2006
  8. almost done folks

#48     Apr 14, 2006
  9. Ok kiddo's...

try this...

add your winrates....profit factors....etc....I left space at the top under the # of days panel for you to add more statistic's... I'm tired!

have Fun!

and

Good Trading to You

Michael B.

#49     Apr 14, 2006
  10. Awesome ES.... great stuff.

Appreciate it!!!

#50     Apr 14, 2006