Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Carlll

Carlll

I don't wonder if I have a record sum or not. I relate coldbloodedly to it.

#81     Aug 18, 2017
  2. Gramp

Gramp

Of course I hope for the repeat of the same result and it's improvement. In terms of me paying attention to my results, I usually act calmly, but when things work out better than usually then why not get happy?

#82     Aug 20, 2017
  3. Mifar

Mifar

Then be happy, we don't know what happened, tell us about it :)

#83     Aug 23, 2017
  4. Gramp

Gramp

For some this may not be an impressive result but for me so far - it's the best.[​IMG]

#84     Aug 25, 2017
  5. Yancern

Yancern

Thanks , you are right

#85     Aug 25, 2017
  6. Carlll

Carlll

The main thing is what this record means for you, not for others. This record influences you specifically in a way that you become more confident in yourself. For others that's not so important that you got something right.

#86     Sep 12, 2017
  7. Mifar

Mifar

Well, why is it that other people's success energise me with positive confidence too. Anyway, if anybody's got a good result, then that inspires me as in I can do the same or even better, and if someone got something wrong, then my attitude is like I can do better and will do better.

#87     Sep 15, 2017
  8. Gramp

Gramp

My child is watching a very good cartoon about a girl that finds happiness in everything, even in the worst of things. It's actually cool, I can't do that)

#88     Sep 17, 2017
  9. I recently withdrew money, the sum wasn't a record one of course, but it was nice. I was glad that the withdrawal was fast as usual.

#89     Sep 19, 2017
  10. Mifar

Mifar

Any withdrawal is always nice, if it's a profit withdrawal of course, not part of a deposit, because you needed money. But the fact that you're sharing information about withdrawals is very good, because it increases trust in the broker.

#90     Sep 22, 2017