Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Gramp

Gramp

Yes, I was understood correctly, the robot stopped working. But anyway, no robot, that's ok, I can do it by hand as well. I do have drawdowns sometimes, but not this time! :)[​IMG]

#71     Jun 23, 2017
    Sebastian11 likes this.
  2. Carlll

Carlll

Yeah, anyone can turn on the broker, but to trade manually in the profit - is not for everyone. I got a drawdown by the way. Trading hasn't been going well lately

#72     Jun 26, 2017
  3. Mifar

Mifar

Maybe it's just time to take a rest from trading, that happens sometimes, you just gotta rest. I've got a friend who's always got his phone in his hand, everywhere, and he's constantly trading.

#73     Jul 8, 2017
    Sebastian11 likes this.
  4. If a person likes it and it brings him profit, why not? It's any person's dream to have a job that you like and which brings you money.

#74     Jul 11, 2017
  5. Mifar

Mifar

I wouldn't say that this person trades very profitably, most likely it's the opposite, he probably drains the deposit more often than he gets profit, he is just gambling. But sometimes he has really epic deals. For example he really increased his profit on the pound, and he had a lot of cases like that. Anyway, he doesn't trade very well, but thanks to such situations on the market he end up in the profit, but is it really worth it?

#75     Jul 15, 2017
  6. Gramp

Gramp

In any case it's not for you to decide what he should do. Maybe it's his trading strategy to always sit on small deals waiting for such jumps?

#76     Jul 16, 2017
  7. Carlll

Carlll

Does he also trade on forex optimum? I wonder because I'm curious to know if his profit was withdrawn? There were rumors that I heard from many traders that some brokers didn't get their deal payments.

#77     Jul 21, 2017
  8. Mifar

Mifar

Yes, he does trade on forex optimum, he got everything to the last penny. I remember it quite clearly, how happy he was at that moment, it's hard to forget :)

#78     Jul 22, 2017
  9. Gramp

Gramp

Speaking of withdrawals. I ordered a withdrawal which arrived fast as always. I just decided to let you know because this withdrawal is at a record high for me in terms of profit. All previous withdrawals were less.

#79     Jul 27, 2017
  10. Good records always make me happy, the main thing is not to set antirecords. What do you think, did this work only once and that's it, or are you waiting for another result?

#80     Aug 14, 2017