Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Mifar

Mifar

I refilled my account in order to get a bonus, I'll try to work it off and withdraw it, which won't happen soon... In the meantime, I'll use scalping)

#61     May 11, 2017
  2. Gramp

Gramp

Bonuses are withdrawn fast by applying scalping. I have an acquantance who only gets by on bonuses. He gets zero profit from scalping, but he works off bonuses and withdraws them)

#62     May 13, 2017
  3. Carlll

Carlll

The main thing is that the broker allowed to apply this strategy and wouldn't be a barrier in withdrawing bonus funds.

#63     May 17, 2017
  4. If I do take funds it's not a lot, maximum 100 dollars, and still it's rare, usually I can agree to 50 dollars. It's hard to withdraw, since I don't do deals very often.

#64     May 19, 2017
  5. Mifar

Mifar

I have a robot which opens many deals in one day. Well, I guess it's a lot, about 30 deals per day. Optimum allows to trade with robots, I want to see how it will help me work off my bonus)

#65     May 22, 2017
  6. Gramp

Gramp

Well 30 isn't actually a lot of deals. At one time I had a robot that opened 100-300 deals a day. Profit from each deal is of course minimal, but all in all it turned out great! Also I worked off the bonuses really quick. I still wasn't able to earn normally with them.

#66     Jun 12, 2017
  7. Carlll

Carlll

Why don't you use your robot in trading right now? Optimum doesn't mind you trading there.

#67     Jun 15, 2017
  8. Gramp

Gramp

The thing is I got this robot temporarily, the goal of presenting it was to test different robots with different brokers. I was supposed to open a different account for it, and after the time was up follow through with statistics. I broke the conditions a little bit and was eliminated from the list of testers. Too bad.

#68     Jun 17, 2017
  9. Mifar

Mifar

But you've still got the robot, although it's a little raw, but you can still apply it, so why don't you? Or will rights resered restrict that?

#69     Jun 19, 2017
  10. Read carefully, the broker was given out for a limited time, that probably says that data was sewn into the robot and after its expiration it stops working. That way the authors insure themselves from any unexpected situations. The robot can also be programmed to work only with a concrete broker, also you can attach it to a concrete account )

#70     Jun 20, 2017