Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Mifar

Mifar

Options is good, but they are good, if you take H24, that makes 90% profit. The least profitable are the minute ones. But that's the way it is everywhere. One time I was working off bonuses for a broker. It didn't take much time )

#51     Mar 30, 2017
  2. Usually I got the answer from optimum support within 5 minutes, usually 1-3 minutes. Yesterday asked a question, by the way, it was about options, expected the answer for 7 minutes! That's their antirecord!

#52     Mar 30, 2017
  3. Gramp

Gramp

You think 7 minutes is long? I'm reading in the thread of other brokers people complaining that they don't receive an answer for several days. And in optimum, as you said, it's 7 minutes max. I think it does depend on how complicated the question is.

#53     Apr 4, 2017
  4. Carlll

Carlll

Support isn't the most important thing that should work well. What should work well is money withdrawal. And money is withdrawn here without delaying it.
    [​IMG]

#54     Apr 7, 2017
  5. Good start of trade! But you so ambiguously posted your account in the screenshot. Usually people close it atleast partially. Aren't you afraid someone will try to use the infortmation you provided?

#55     Apr 14, 2017
  6. Carlll

Carlll

How can it be used? Other than an account and a couple deals, in order to get control over the account you need lots more information. As much as confirming identity. The most you can do with these requisites is block the account, and even then what interest would that be to anyone? Because I could easily unblock it.

#56     Apr 17, 2017
  7. Mifar

Mifar

Still, even if the account will be blocked, it will be rather inconvenient for you. It's better to stay away from such situations.

#57     Apr 18, 2017
  8. Gramp

Gramp

Although forex optimum is a reliable broker and I have no doubt about it's security, but I would advise you to open a new account)

#58     Apr 21, 2017
  9. Carlll

Carlll

Thanks for your concern, I'll take this information into account. In the future I'll always partially draw over any new screenshots, I'll just cross out my account number, that's all)

#59     Apr 21, 2017
  10. Of course if you haven't taken care of the security of your account, then forex optimum will do it for you. But it's best to not give scammers any reason to check the broker's security department)))

#60     Apr 24, 2017