Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Yeah, I got the part about withdrawing money, what about the bonuses, what are the conditions and what percentage has to be worked off?

#31     Dec 21, 2016
  2. Carlll

Carlll

As I understood it, the bonuses aren't for withdrawing, it serves as a lifesaver for your deposit in the case of a surprise drawdown.

#32     Dec 21, 2016
  3. Hmm... such a bonus will definately suit newbies who haven't yet strengthened on forex, although to be honest I wouldn't refuse it either)

#33     Dec 22, 2016
  4. Mifar

Mifar

In that case, open an account with the broker if that kind of bonus suits you, but I believe you have to put atleast a hundred on it in order to get the bonus.

#34     Dec 26, 2016
  5. well, a hundred is not such big money for forex, although it can seem like a lot for beginning traders)

#35     Jan 16, 2017
  6. Mifar

Mifar

Even when I was a newbie, I believed that a deposit under $500 is pointless, because it's very hard to follow money management and withstand drawdowns is very hard with a small deposit.

#36     Jan 18, 2017
  7. Carlll

Carlll

To each his own, there are traders for instance, who crachdown deposits, ignoring the risk management, ofcourse it's worth noting that most people aren't capable of doing this, but if it works out, then the hard work pays off tenfold)

#37     Jan 19, 2017
  8. Mifar

Mifar

My personal opinion about crackdowns is it's just a money drain and a waste of time,energy and nerves... it's better to simply do it the old fashioned way, poking your way around.

#38     Jan 20, 2017
  9. Gramp

Gramp

I haven't traded with this broker for about a month, other than that everything here is good, without any surprises, how are things with the quotations?

#39     Jan 21, 2017
  10. Carlll

Carlll

Everything seems to be ok, atleast with me, it's comfortable to trade, profit gets withdrawn, everything is as usual) why do you ask such questions?

#40     Jan 22, 2017