Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Gramp

Gramp

I hope you're not trying to mend your unprofitable order, if so, that's not a good way of fixing the situation...

#21     Nov 19, 2016
  2. Carlll

Carlll

Well, why not, in the right hands lok is a great tool for managing losses, it can help quickly stop a drawdown in the same direction

#22     Nov 20, 2016
  3. Gramp

Gramp

As many times as I've tried to master this method, but it never worked, it's best to install regular stop loss or simly close the losing order, instead of locking the deal.

#23     Nov 22, 2016
  4. Mifar

Mifar

lock worked perfectly for me and the result was i almost went to zero for eurusd, the pound worked well though last week, so I even ordered a small withdrawal, can't wait to get it)
    [​IMG]

#24     Nov 22, 2016
  5. Carlll

Carlll

You see, that's a great example of correctly using an instrument like lock, and to be motivated to master it)

#25     Nov 23, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

maybe so, but in any case, i will keep to my own opinion that it's best to close the order and open in another direction, for me fixating the losses is a better option.

#26     Nov 24, 2016
  7. Carlll

Carlll

I don't know for sure, but one of my friends got a text message that this broker will be celebrating their birthday soon and in connection with this even they're giving away some kind of bonuses, has anybody heard about it?

#27     Nov 25, 2016
  8. Gramp

Gramp

I've not heard anything about such messages, maybe my text message just hasn't arrived yet, ask your friend in more detail what sort of bonuses do they offer.

#28     Nov 27, 2016
  9. Tell me more about these bonuses, I might be able to use them for opening an account with this broker, I just want to know how well the withdrawals work here.

#29     Nov 28, 2016
  10. Mifar

Mifar

Withdrawal is very rapid, it takes me a few hours on average from the moment I send a request till the moment I receive the money.

#30     Dec 17, 2016