Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Carlll

Carlll

You see interest on withdrawal on lines relating to electronic means of payment. Given the statement of the broker, we conclude that the interest relate to the work of the sites themselves. That is, the interest for withdrawing cash from an electronic wallet. The broker takes care of its clients, informing in advance about the possible costs. That's all)

#171     Jul 14, 2019
  2. Variss

Variss

I see. And why credit card deposit-withdrawal conditions aren't specified on the same page? They are indicated in your personal account page.

#172     Jul 30, 2019
  3. Dizaj

Dizaj

In my opinion, in some countries, forex bank transfers to brokers are limited or even completely prohibited. And electronic payments are not tracked. Maybe the broker is encrypted?

#173     Aug 11, 2019
  4. Carlll

Carlll

I wonder why ask questions when you can figure everything out by yourself? Look in the personal account and see in what currency transactions with cards are possible and everything will become clear to you. If deposit/withdrawal has a territorial limit, why advertise it?

#174     Aug 29, 2019
  5. Joranjar

Joranjar

And why is there no cryptocurrency account, I wonder? It is nowquite trendy, and convenient for those traders who sometimes trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.

#175     Sep 7, 2019
  6. bd10

bd10

only because these guys have a London telephone number, this is at the bottom of their web site:

The forexoptimum.com website is owned and operated by Forex Optimum Group Limited 20603 IBC 2012 (1 Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
    Forex Optimum, © 2017-2019

Good luck!

#176     Sep 13, 2019
  7. Carlll

Carlll

I have noticed that whenever bitcoin loses momentum, there are questions about the need for a wider use of cryptocurrencies. But in fact it is meaningless. And here's why. The cryptocurrency account is nominated in bitcoin because it is the dominant coin. If the bitcoin rate falls, it is pointless to use a cryptocurrency account. No matter how much you earn, everything will get devalued. And it falls often actiually. Would anyone want to use this account, that's the question?

#177     Sep 23, 2019
  8. Joranjar

Joranjar

Hang on a second. I'm not looking where to invest my bitcoins in. Rather the contrary :) It's just that the standard account has a big minimal deposit. There are no crypto on the cent account, and if there was a cryptocurrency account, I bet it would offer crypto. Usually cryptocurrency accounts don't require large deposits.

#178     Oct 11, 2019
  9. Ilgan

Ilgan

There's only one pair with bitcoin in FO. That's the answer. There is no point in setting up bitcoin accounts.

#179     Oct 28, 2019
  10. Tent

Tent

I think bitcoins can be accepted with automatic conversion to the deposit currency. Why not? In the profile you can see the conversion rates for euro, the same could be done for bitcoin. And it could also be accepted for payment. And then everyone would be happy.

#180     Oct 31, 2019