Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Variss

Variss

And what about the reliability of the broker? Were there cases when the broker delayed a payment or did not pay? Are they going to scam in the near future?

#161     Apr 13, 2019
  2. Carlll

Carlll

With money withdrawal, there are no problems for anyone here. The broker is very democratic and loyal to its users. And as for the scam ... no one can tell. They have been on the market for over 55 years and there was nothing like that before. In general, there is always a risk that this can happen. No one can be protected from this, but before that I had been trading for 2 years without a hint of scam and am a satisfied client of Forex Optimum .

#162     Apr 21, 2019
  3. Rox FX

Rox FX

It's fine as far as brokers go. I think all brokers look the same nowadays, none of them stand out with their special conditions. I went with Forex Optimum because I liked the fast withdrawal, as well as accessibility of trading options.

#163     May 6, 2019
  4. Tent

Tent

I hope 55 years is a typo, isn’t it? :) Actually, I made it a rule to withdraw profits regularly once a week, even if I didn't earn much. Thus, I regularly test the withdrawal speed and in case of problems with a broker, I can understand and react in time. Usually I get the money on the second day after the application. Once the withdrawal was delayed up to 4 days, because application for withdrawal had been issued before the weekend. I didn't do that anymore.

#164     May 18, 2019
  5. Dizaj

Dizaj

Usually, if the broker has a problem, everything starts with e-mails with a warning about a failure in a particular service. Sometimes there may be warnings about incorrect quotes, which, as I understand it, are received by those clients who have opened orders at the date of the failure. Well, it’s understandable why ... I don’t remember anything like that here on Forex Optimum. On the contrary, the service only gets better. For example, cashbacks appeared recently.

#165     May 23, 2019
  6. Variss

Variss

I read the conditions of cashbacks, and I have questions. Particularly suspicious requirements are the duration of orders (at least two minutes) and the difference between the opening and closing prices. I’m certainly not a VIP and I’m not going to become one yet. But in general, the conditions are suspicious. And doesn’t the broker push for more risky trading by that?

#166     Jun 19, 2019
  7. Tent

Tent

The conditions are the same for bonuses working off. Indeed, it sounds suspicious. On the other hand, we don’t see the whole picture. Conditions may well be dictated by internal reasons. I think that the broker, when withdrawing liquidity to the interbank market, acts as a client of large market makers and a longer order allows you to choose better conditions than when opening fast orders. The money saved from commission Forex Optimum then distributes among its customers. Why not?

#167     Jun 22, 2019
  8. Ilgan

Ilgan

The same questions wondered me. Now everything falls into place. It remains to find out why a broker should offer free training to vips? In theory, fat bags should be advanced by default, otherwise where did they get the money? Why train them?

#168     Jun 25, 2019
  9. Dizaj

Dizaj

Perhaps the answer is in the conditions of special offers. Accumulative interest is quite large, higher than bank interest, but this interest is calculated only on the condition of a turnover of funds. If the investor is inexperienced, deposit and does not trade because of fear of the market or for some other reason, it would be logical to help him. Otherwise, the money will be withdrawn and the business will not work. Something like this.

#169     Jun 30, 2019
  10. Variss

Variss

What payment system is more profitable to use? The broker declares that it does not charge anything, and on the deposit/withdrawal page, some interest is written anyway. One contradicts the other.

#170     Jul 11, 2019