Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Ilgan

Ilgan

I think the situation is simpler than it seems. Crypto spreads are adequate, but their current volatility leaves much to be desired, so it seems that spreads don't let you have a profitbale trading. It's not true. Look closer, bitcoin has been under consolidation for 6 months. The crisis is right around the corner, just like ten years ago, so investors don't rush to invest in high-risk assets, and the volatility of hyping currencies is at the minimum. The further away, the more valued the traditional safe-haven assets become, same for gold and bonds. With confirmed bullish sentiment you can profit on everything else, it's good that spreads allow you to do this. That's what should be in the limelight :)

#151     Dec 28, 2018
  2. I also agree with that You are at a right place

#152     Dec 31, 2018
  3. Variss

Variss

Hello! The question is for those who have already worked or are working on Forex Optimum. I read on the website about the possibility of opening 4 different accounts. It turns out you can go there with $10?

#153     Jan 18, 2019
  4. Ilgan

Ilgan

Hello) They have 4 accounts. The minimum deposit on the deposit is indeed $10. But this is, if I am not mistaken, the initial account. Standard accounts can be opened from $300. There the choice of investment assets is wider and terms are sweeter. Of course, you can indulge at first on a simple account, but if you already have at least some experience in trading, open the standard one.

#154     Jan 29, 2019
  5. Variss

Variss

I got it. What are trading terms on the standard accounts there? +- the same as others' or is there anything special? It's just that I've been trading not for the first year and my today's broker has gotten me into trouble. I'd like to change it for Forex Optimum.

#155     Feb 7, 2019
  6. Dizaj

Dizaj

Well, at first everything is like everywhere else. You register, undergo verification. You will be asked to provide a huge pile of personal data for verification and identification of the person. Standard accounts as it was already written from 300 bucks. I think it's not much (the barrier is quite market level). And the broker provides a surprise, 0% commission for depositing and withdrawing funds. It's convenient)

#156     Feb 19, 2019
  7. Carlll

Carlll

Oh, it's a paradise there for those who trade with pips and scalp. The broker closes all orders in a couple of seconds, the spreads are very low, which cannot be said about the other brokers. Well, the only thing where they take good commissions is the total turnover on the account.

#157     Feb 28, 2019
  8. Variss

Variss

Before registering, I had a number of questions about this broker. What is the best thing about trading here, what do you trade and what is your average annual profitability?

#158     Mar 23, 2019
  9. Ilgan

Ilgan

Forex optimum allows you to trade everything you want. There is everything from forex to cryptocurrency. I don’t like to trade actively on Forex and any other assets, therefore I invest money for a long period. You can try to open a cent account and trade on Forex for a couple of days, thereby testing the platform itself. According to my profit, it's not as great as the one of pip traders, for example. Average annual profit is + -15%.

#159     Mar 30, 2019
  10. Dizaj

Dizaj

I have been trading cryptocurrency for 4 years. Of course, a year ago it could not be compared with 2017, when the whole boom began, but you could also take your 50% easily. Now, sometimes even there are drawdowns in the account. And sometimes serious ones - up to -10%. But cryptocurrency is a purely speculative asset that, in one way or another, will fluctuate within a broad daily range.

#160     Apr 8, 2019