Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Necor

Necor

This broker has a very simple and fast registration. The verification is also very quick and easy. It requires standard documents and requisites, a card and an e-wallet. You can't help it, it's the general rule.

#141     Aug 30, 2018
  2. Ilgan

Ilgan

I trade on forex optimum. I use different strategies, both, the standard ones and I also try combining indicators. I recently tried trading on the news, but without much success. Maybe I'm not good with timing.

#142     Sep 14, 2018
  3. Variss

Variss

Do spreads widen significantly when trading on the news with this broker?

#143     Sep 26, 2018
  4. Marokkoko

Marokkoko

I can't find any information about this broker license. And that's quite suspicious. It is much more safe and smart to choose among reputable FCA or other leading jurisdictions brokers that maintain necessary safety measures, out a list of regulated brokers will assist in choosing the best-suited one.

#144     Oct 4, 2018
  5. Mifar

Mifar

Even though I've been trading news on optimum for quite a long time, I haven't noticed any significant widening of spreads. They are expanding for about 2 points of course, but it's not really crucial for me.

#145     Oct 30, 2018
  6. Carlll

Carlll

Now it's difficult to trade on the news in general. All these trading wars, sometimes it difficult to understand how to interpret the news. I prefer to wait in this situations and analyse charts, in the short term actually. Especially the pattern analysis helps me.

#146     Oct 30, 2018
  7. Dizaj

Dizaj

Times change, but the laws of the market never do. Current situation: the rate in the US are growing, then go exchanges, the economy is slowing down and then commodities go down in price. The market is slowing down. Just like old Murphy said. Unfortunately, his theory is not suitable for cryptocurrencies yet.

#147     Nov 24, 2018
  8. Ilgan

Ilgan

Speaking of crypto, what explains the large Optimum's spreads for cryptocurrencies? For everything else, the spreads are just great. Where does this dislike for cryptos come from is unclear.

#148     Nov 26, 2018
  9. Carlll

Carlll

People rarely trade crypto. Maybe that's the reason. Maybe it's better to ask support about this.

#149     Nov 28, 2018
  10. Variss

Variss

It's still quite strange. It's believed that cryptocurrencies are very volatile, but they don't let you profit on them. I thought brokers should by definition stimulate volatile assets, as they profit from spreads. Something's fishy.

#150     Dec 11, 2018