Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Gramp

Gramp

You trade not that bad. I agree with you on mistakes. If a trader doesn’t analyze losing orders and doesn’t draw conclusions then it’ll be difficult to trade well.

#121     Feb 26, 2018
  2. Mifar

Mifar

I don’t quite agree with you. You should analyze your mistakes and losses when you trade on a demo account or create a strategy. When you begin trading on a real account, there’ll be no use of the analysis.

#122     Feb 27, 2018
  3. Carlll

Carlll

4. Gramp

Gramp

I think trading in a demo account, because of virtual money, is not that good when it comes to learning from your own mistakes. The real one is better.

#124     Mar 12, 2018
  5. Mifar

Mifar

I know what you mean but when traders take their work seriously, they can trade in a demo account as if it was a real one. I for one am very serious when it comes to developing a new strategy or modifying the one I used in a demo account.

#125     Mar 15, 2018
  6. Gramp

Gramp

How do you do that? For me trading in a demo account is always like some kind of game. You can't check if the broker is reliable, plus, you don't have any losses. But, as you said, it's good for testing sth new.

#126     Mar 20, 2018
  7. Mifar

Mifar

It's not hard to change your attitude to the demo account. The only thing you need to do is to imagine that you're actually going to use the same strategy in the real account. So, you're going to lose actual money if it doesn't work.

#127     Mar 24, 2018
  8. Carlll

Carlll

You're right but it still might be hard for some traders. I understand what you mean by changing the attitude. But you can use a cent account to test the strategy and there you can feel the same pressure as in the real account. Plus, you can check if the broker is reliable there as well. For example, I tested Optimum in a cent account.

#128     Mar 26, 2018
  9. Gramp

Gramp

Sometimes even a cent account is not enough to get the whole picture. It often happens that a broker lets you trade in a cent account, but when you deposit more money, the problems start.

#129     Apr 18, 2018
  10. Carlll

Carlll

C'mon, this is nonsense. It's not going to work with optimum anyways. Their cent and standard accounts are hosted on the same server so such thing is very unlikely. Plus, there are no problems with moey withdrawals here.

#130     Apr 21, 2018