Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Mifar

Mifar

It truly is a cool service but the price is quite high. I personally would find a completely different way to put that money to use.

#111     Jan 14, 2018
  2. Roderick

Roderick

Have you tried trading with this money? Trading with such summs can give pretty good profit which can help you have quite a comfortable life for a month.

#112     Jan 16, 2018
  3. Gramp

Gramp

Really? For me trading for the most part is just a hobbie. but in order to trade with such sums one has to have steal... nerves=)

#113     Jan 18, 2018
  4. Roderick

Roderick

You don't need anything. Trade as you always have and don't think anything extra. In a few months when you've already made 100% of your deposit, all the fears subside.

#114     Jan 19, 2018
  5. Carlll

Carlll

Well, that's correct. So, it turns out that you're trading on money that you earned and you won't lose your money. The fears truly will subside and won't interfere. Well, there will be a small monetarial loss, but it's not the same as trading on your own money.

#115     Jan 20, 2018
  6. Mifar

Mifar

That's how it seems. The fear of losing money is still there but the feeling of losing your own money is gone.

#116     Jan 24, 2018
  7. Roderick

Roderick

But you agree that inner experiences are completely different, don’t you? It’s just that fear is replaced with hard feelings of loss.

#117     Feb 20, 2018
  8. Mifar

Mifar

Maybe, you’re right. I’m one of those who haven’t drawn deposit and the only bad thing happened to me was small drawdowns at the end of the month that I worked off.

#118     Feb 22, 2018
  9. Roderick

Roderick

Well, you were just lucky. Unfortunately I had a bad trading experience at the beginning. And since then I’ve traded cautiously for a long period of time.

#119     Feb 23, 2018
  10. Carlll

Carlll

Loss of money, especially of the first deposits, is a frequent occurrence. For example, I lost quite a lot, but not everything, on the first deposit too. A lot have changed since then. The most important thing is to learn from mistakes. And now I’m doing pretty great.
    https://prnt.sc/ijl2lo
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    #120     Feb 25, 2018