Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. More than a broker, a financial advisor copuld help you a lot to gain profit as I had experienced in my past - my broker was guiding me to buy a share from where he was getting commission so I started to take service from professional advisors.

#101     Dec 4, 2017
  2. Carlll

Carlll

Good job=) And what did you do exactly?

#102     Dec 13, 2017
  3. Gramp

Gramp

I've changed the strategy a bit, added a couple of new indicators and got rid of several old ones. Plus, I found free monthly signals on the internet. They turned out to be quite precise.

#103     Dec 14, 2017
  4. Carlll

Carlll

Wow, and where did you find the signals? Could you share the link?

#104     Dec 16, 2017
  5. Gramp

Gramp

A guy I know, who also taught me to trade, shared them with me. But I don't know where he found them=)

#105     Dec 18, 2017
  6. Roderick

Roderick

Hi there! So I got an account with this broker and I noticed on their site that they offer vip accounts. Could you tell me if I need to pay 10k or just have them in my deposit?

#106     Dec 19, 2017
  7. Gramp

Gramp

Have you tried contacting the support? Forex optimum has a really nice team. They'll reply quickly and to the point.

#107     Dec 21, 2017
  8. There are people working for the support. I respect people's time and effort and I don't want to bother them with such questions. That's not what they work for.

#108     Dec 24, 2017
  9. Mifar

Mifar

OMG. Why are telling this person to contact the support after the first question? You could've just reply yourself...To get a vip account you need 10k in your deposit and trade actively. Do you want to get one?

#109     Dec 25, 2017
  10. Roderick

Roderick

Well, not right away, at first you have to trade with the broker yourself. I won't trust such a sum of money to a broker with whom I've been trading for less than 2-3 years. In general, in terms of its conditions I got interested in such a service.

#110     Jan 12, 2018