Forex News Source

Discussion in 'Forex' started by kickout, Oct 15, 2011.

1. now you're back to 95

#11     Oct 18, 2011
  2. what's your native language?

#12     Oct 18, 2011
  3. you are so not funny, man.
    I mean we had a lot of conservation in the private mails, hadnt we?
    there i told you that i am a fucking german.

And i think i posted this fucking truth, here in the forum, as well.
    So everybody knows now, that i am a fucking german spy, and i want to conquer the world, said brain to pinky.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

#13     Oct 18, 2011
  4. nah, I never pm, we never talked. Ever since I started trading forex I spend a lot of time at night listening to BTV and CNBC. I wish I could speak German so I could see how an American accent sounds. They speak perfect English, but it sounds weird. But then again, to me the English sound weird when they speak English. A lot of Americans get shitty with people who can't speak English, but I can only speak one language.

I spent a whole winter in Mexico knowing how to say only 3 things.

1. Where's the bathroom?

2. How much does it cost?

3. Check please (if you don't ask for it they will just let you sit there as long as they think you might order another drink.) Sometimes they would laugh because the way I said it sounded like, "Where's the house?"

#14     Oct 18, 2011
  5. Sorry, then i have taken you for somebody else. Sorry again.
    I have talked here with so many different persons, that i am sometimes, mix the things together.

IMO, the best sound of speaking english have the indians, and the funniest. The gentlest have the british. and the rudest have the american.

Learnig other languages is a good thing and never wrong, and a very good training for the brain and memory.

Spanish isnt so difficult. aswell as italian.
    french is more difficulte, because the speaken is so different of the writting.
    I heard a lot, that german is hard to learn, you dont need it anyways, in that world.

More extreme is too learn arabic or japanese, chinese.

Sorry again, i just have mistaken you for somebody else.

cheers:p :p

#15     Oct 18, 2011
  6. forexlive.com

updates constantly with info or speeches, trading levels, whos buy/selling what

#16     Oct 19, 2011
  7. Cool. :) with auto refresh...

thanx:p

#17     Oct 20, 2011
  8. BigSalad

BigSalad

talking-forex.com is a great squawk service for GBP20 a month. I have used them (and before that Ransquawk) for years. Their forex-feed is a steal, considering they used to charge like GBP150 for it 2-3 years ago. Couldn't believe my luck when they launched it as a retail-oriented service at 90% off!

#18     Oct 20, 2011
  9. HTR,

why not be a celibate german........?

then you can blow a larger load in the market .

cheers,

s

#19     Oct 20, 2011
    #20     Oct 20, 2011